3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Its was 93% 2 weeks ago... i dont think the 7% needs 2 weeks. another hiatus/abandon....
This is why people stop supporting..

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's the rendering that's holding it back and for anyone here who has tried to render it can take ages now I'm not making excuses here but when you have a whole bunch of scenes that need rendering it's probably the longest part in developing.

Reactions: Haast

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
It's the rendering that's holding it back and for anyone here who has tried to render it can take ages now I'm not making excuses here but when you have a whole bunch of scenes that need rendering it's probably the longest part in developing.
TBH if he says he need more time for rendering, no body will complain. In fact if the progress is updated no body will question it. Take "Motkeyz" or PhillyGames as an example of gd communication. have some communication update every a week or two

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I give a few more days then I give up my susbscription. Seems that scammer is the new thing in adult games.
TBH if he says he need more time for rendering, no body will complain. In fact if the progress is updated no body will question it. Take "Motkeyz" or PhillyGames as an example of gd communication. have some communication update every a week or two
Good communication with the fan base is really getting rarer these days... strangely enough as I wouldn't trust my money on anyone who just silently claims to develope a project that demands my funds

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
hey whats the second tag of your message is that lara croft?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it would be nice to get word from the dev in regards for how long this delay will last or some sort of rough estimate just to keep us informed.

hey whats the second tag of your message is that lara croft?
You are correct from Shadow of the Tomb Raider

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
I give a few more days then I give up my susbscription. Seems that scammer is the new thing in adult games.
Vote with your money, easiest way would be the post politely that lack of communication and delays makes you feel like it is intentional to make more money and will cancel support unless it improves. Then up to dev if they improve and make money or do nothing and crash and burn... hostility/accusations though are usually counter productive.

Ro hit

Aug 25, 2019
These are big scamers at first they act like loyal developer then after payments and subs they start the scam(delay that what they say)
Best thing is dont pay them make them work hard for money what we are giving is easy money for them

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are all incest scenes done with mind control?
It was a work in progress from what I remember I think we had gotten to a certain part with the sister I'm sure someone with a better memory than me will know if anything happened with the Mother yet.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
GOALS

70% complete

If this goal is reached, I'll hire even more people to work with me on the game.
If he reaches his quotum he is going to hire more people ?? really, why ? he already got a team why hire more when all he needs to do is better prioritise development not adding more people this will only hamper development in the long run.. :cautious:

The funny part was the bigger his team got the less update was released. :whistle: So bigger is not really good in this case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shuchetan

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
It was a work in progress from what I remember I think we had gotten to a certain part with the sister I'm sure someone with a better memory than me will know if anything happened with the Mother yet.
There is a sex scene with Fiona, Ashly, and even both of them using a double dildo in act 1. I don't remember the exact details, but once you have them corrupted enough, you need to find certain items. In case of Fiona, you need to find a condom in her bedroom. For the other two scenes I don't remember what exactly you need.

Reactions: Mormont

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
If he reaches his quotum he is going to hire more people ?? really, why ? he already got a team why hire more when all he needs to do is better prioritise development not adding more people this will only hamper development in the long run.. :cautious:

The funny part was the bigger his team got the less update was released. :whistle: So bigger is not really good in this case.
If I am not wrong, that goal was created back in 2017, when it was just himself. It looks like he just has keep it.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes