3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
unless the developer this time broke his nose caused more delays.. :devilish: if i broke my arm it would take more then 6 months to full recovery..

Reactions: Haast

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As the update is nearly done it would have been handy if the dev was to keep us more informed and how much progress has been made since the last announcement, can't be too far of now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The reason for me to mention that part is the developer mentioned in previous update that progress was very slow.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Visit the Thread of Milfy City for these... they are waiting for a year with constant monthly excuses (if they are lucky they even get more excuses :devilish: )
yes and milfycity update was not even completed people are still waiting for the animation part to be finished. right now that update felt really rushed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yes and milfycity update was not even completed people are still waiting for the animation part to be finished. right now that update felt really rushed.
certinly 12 month developement was not enough to finish scripting codeing AND animateing the already delayed renders :sneaky:...
Best part is they are already getting delay excuses for the next 2 announced updates :devilish:

Reactions: Dependable_223

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wouldn't say it's as bad as that at least not on their levels, I think what the dev here is in need of is an upgrade especially to get through those renders a bit faster.

Reactions: Haast

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
I wouldn't say it's as bad as that at least not on their levels, I think what the dev here is in need of is an upgrade especially to get through those renders a bit faster.
Fun fact: most people defended icstor half year before with the same argument but now everyone (besides of that render issue) agree that he is a scammer.

Im done with those devs.

Adult Gaming have become to a shit show.

Nearly every big h game have a update schedule of 4 months, remember 2017 where many devs released updates every month.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fun fact: most people defended icstor half year before with the same argument but now everyone (besides of that render issue) agree that he is a scammer.

Im done with those devs.

Adult Gaming have become to a shit show.

Nearly every big h game have a update schedule of 4 months, remember 2017 where many devs released updates every month.
You seem to play the wrong games than ;)
Your sample group is onsided apparentlly, most of the games I follow have a very regular update cycle of 4-6 weeks.
But I agree that these "Real World" 3D rendered games have a high failing level with a fast downward spiral to becomeing scams.
We just hope that this game isn't trapped in such a cycle already... but with every week without a release hope is waneing.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes