3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The only thing i hope is that this new version wont dissapoint for the family part if this update still ends with an cliffhanger without the family rescued this game goes to the bin for me.
yeah, that's the one thing that pissed me off about the last update, which was him ending it on another cliffhanger after a year of us having to wait to find the mother and sister.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

keer

Jun 20, 2017
They told me that they are still rendering the pictures (although the posing is already completed) and they need more time to polish everything...I am guessing it is going to be released at the end of the month.
They hate the ends of promises about the release date and their own deadlines! Waiting and silence is their style, they are simply gods in it! :love:

• Angry
Reactions: hypnouser

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
maybe delay excuse.. :devilish: The team fell apart again. They did not like the ntr part. where mindlos where going to get a blowjob from the detective lady. :cautious:

Sounds like we got a new Gumdrops on our hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
About the "ntr" part, I thought it was already mention by the writer that it's not going to happen?
Hope the team get to make the story they have in mind.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is anyone actually a patron of the devs? I'd just like to know if they are in the dark as much as we are, just find it strange that there has been no word.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is anyone actually a patron of the devs? I'd just like to know if they are in the dark as much as we are, just find it strange that there has been no word.
Sadly there has been an increase in not communicating developers lately.
If anything the trend seem to be higher with RL 3D rendered VN (or Point and Click) stories, like this one, than anything else...
I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't any announcement since the last shared part.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes