3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yeah. I know. But it is better than nothing. He could have ignored me, but he didn't. That is something I appreciate.
No he cant, your patreon of his, right ? it would pretty rude if he ignored his patreon completely.. Especially when no update of the game was delivered in long time. Like 5 month now.

If he lost some patreons now it would be his own doing for not keeping his patreons informed on what is going on behind the scene. If he faces more problem it would be best to put this on the table so patreons know what is going on, and not wait till the final moment or patreons become irritated without any news on what is happening.

He used to have allot more patreons if i compare it to last year. So he did lose allot from what i can see.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The reason I'm pissed we haven't gotten the update is because we were left on a god damned cliffhanger. I mean it's not TWD or Empire Strikes Back, you can't just leave us on a cliffhanger with something that's not necessarily guaranteed to get a release, otherwise you're pulling what could essentially be a Mario Bros film.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Development update, November 22

Hey guys!
Since there are already rumors that the game has been abandoned and I'm getting messages on a daily base asking when TGR V0.09 is ready:
We're still working on it, but I can't tell you when we get it done, nor give an exact release date. There's been a lot going on in the last weeks which prevented me from getting much done in TGR, for example, I've been on a Business Trip abroad for more than 2 weeks, so also is our head 3D Artist...
I can understand that these are some frustrating news for some of you, I really want to get TGR ready to play ASAP, but sometimes real life liabilities hit us hard.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Understandable that real-life situations have come up just a shame that it looks like we won't get the update anytime soon then fingers crossed for a December release.

Reactions: Haast and keer

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Cool that he fulfilled his promise about the news! He needs an intelligent deputy for work, and more artists! In short, we are waiting for a long update for us! :love: :cry:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
he really should have mentioned the buisness trip before going on a buisness trip it would have only taken a few second to post this before heading out.. this is just another poor excuse for delay..

people where getting the idea he was actually doing some real rendering even though he did nothing.. if i was a patreon i would be pretty pissed right about now.

i guess now he needs another month to milk his patreon.

expect a remaster next year.. :devilish:

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
i can see his patrons leaving by the mass if this continues since they still have to pay and get nothing ....
No body have issues with delays. Ppl have issues with violations of "service" i.e. payment per month for a chapter and communications.

If there a delay, why dont he pause the billing for the missing months? It an lame excuse when you say you cant set an estimate time for release. People should stop supporting con man like this.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
i can see his patrons leaving by the mass if this continues since they still have to pay and get nothing ....
No body have issues with delays. Ppl have issues with violations of "service" i.e. payment per month for a chapter and communications.

If there a delay, why dont he pause the billing for the missing months? It an lame excuse when you say you cant set an estimate time for release. People should stop supporting con man like this.
They wont, patreon support cumdrop whith 8-10K monthly for a year with no updates , some people are rich and dont notice 10 or 20 dollar here and there.
i wont be surprised if he stop developing the game for good , he did it before and vanished for one year and a half..

Reactions: Dependable_223

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
They wont, patreon support cumdrop whith 8-10K monthly for a year with no updates , some people are rich and dont notice 10 or 20 dollar here and there.
i wont be surprised if he stop developing the game for good , he did it before and vanished for one year and a half..
People shouldn't support bad developers.....it will only encourage pump and dump developer

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes