3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Hi guys!
We're still fully in development of TGR V0.09 but again progress is slower than expected.
There are still some images that need to be post and rendered, as well as some high quality sex-animations which also consumes a lot of our hardware capacity.

V0.09 will be the most thrilling, nerve wracking and breathtaking episode to date. Will you be able to save your loved once? Or will the evil doctor be triumphant.
V0.09 will definitely be worth the wait!

Last edited:

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Ok, so today we've got confirmation from The Tyrant and The Gift Reloaded, that the development will take longer than expected. Waiting for an excuse from the creator of Big Bobby Saga and we'll have it complete.

Reactions: Kermit79

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Well, a prediction of sorts, since the developer has stated there is no ntr, the rachel (Iirc, the detective that is helping the MC), is putting on an act? To get Mindlos guard down? But hoping I am wrong, and a "better" twist will happen haha! Either way, looking forward to the updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok, so today we've got confirmation from The Tyrant and The Gift Reloaded, that the development will take longer than expected. Waiting for an excuse from the creator of Big Bobby Saga and we'll have it complete.
Then play Melody.Problem solved.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
is putting on an act? To get Mindlos guard down?
It's the most likely outcome certainly hoping it happens that way, another one I've been thinking about is Victoria has either sneaked along or was brought as the backup to neutralize Mindlos power.

Reactions: Shuchetan

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
It's the most likely outcome certainly hoping it happens that way, another one I've been thinking about is Victoria has either sneaked along or was brought as the backup to neutralize Mindlos power.
Wow... Actually, your idea is so so much better. And that will explain everything, how Rachel has "fallen" and Victoria comes in to neutralise Mindlos influence.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I think this would definitely sound awesome but not only Victoria but the others as well as back up and a time bomb since Victoria is the manager of the girls and they do share the best interest of the MC. They would surely act without even his consent to protect MC and his loved ones to their best known capacities. However, the situation where Victoria is able to suppress mc power should be rendered useless as the new and more powerfull drug that Mindloss has taken is claimed by him to counteract that single effect. I think here the simple solution to No NTR would be them bursting in and rendering an explosive as a hostage with telling Mindloss to keep his gob shut or die and then freeing MC. The assassin will also be unable to act with gun as commanded.....

;) What say?

Reactions: Banish and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think this would definitely sound awesome but not only Victoria but the others as well as back up and a time bomb since Victoria is the manager of the girls and they do share the best interest of the MC. They would surely act without even his consent to protect MC and his loved ones to their best known capacities. However, the situation where Victoria is able to suppress mc power should be rendered useless as the new and more powerfull drug that Mindloss has taken is claimed by him to counteract that single effect. I think here the simple solution to No NTR would be them bursting in and rendering an explosive as a hostage with telling Mindloss to keep his gob shut or die and then freeing MC. The assassin will also be unable to act with gun as commanded.....

;) What say?
Absolutely 100% agree I think it would certainly be an unexpected twist just having all the girls storm the room taking everyone by surprise and saving the day, we take the girls back to the mansion and the assassin as well I'd assume she might be a tough one to crack.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Wow... Actually, your idea is so so much better. And that will explain everything, how Rachel has "fallen" and Victoria comes in to neutralise Mindlos influence.
If you look at the picture above, look at her left hand she is gripping something... Can't wait for the update now.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I do agree that it will probably take them other 2 weeks to finish.

I must be humble and admit that all the users who quoted me, about the release date, were right.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Right now it is straight up teasing.. why does he wait till the very last second to announce the deadline will not be met he already knew he was not gonna make it.. and i dont think it will be this month either. their is no proof what team is even working on this game anymore or is their is even a team working on this..

V0.09 will be the most thrilling, nerve wracking and breathtaking episode to date. Will you be able to save your loved once? Or will the evil doctor be triumphant.
V0.09 will definitely be worth the wait!
then you play the release it was only 5 minute of content.. :devilish: and mindlos escapes with your family again and this time you lose the detective to boot.:mad: and that is the cliffhanger ending for the new game version 0.0.9.

You'll be waiting a while, the rendering is probably going to take at least another week unfortunately.

Good animations could take allot longer then 2 weeks so that is why i dont expect a release this month either. Also their is also a chance for other stuff happening hampering the release. like the flew allot of people are sick this time of year.. :whistle:

Last edited:

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Right now it is straight up teasing.. why does he wait till the very last second to announce the deadline will not be met he already knew he was not gonna make it.. and i dont think it will be this month either. their is no proof what team is even working on this game anymore or is their is even a team working on this..

then you play the release it was only 5 minute of content.. :devilish: and mindlos escapes with your family again and this time you lose the detective to boot.:mad: and that is the cliffhanger ending..
It's just that he has weak control over the development of the game, and his team is very weak and slow! And he likes to break his promises about the content! We look forward to continuing and news this year! :love: :unsure:

Reactions: Dependable_223
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes