3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
But the player wouldn't move forward without an enemy... he has no desire to increase his Harem on his own.
And yeah... removeing an enemy just to instantly replace him by someone even stronger/worse is a classical Dragon Ball Z move... and totally dumb in my opinion.
I suppose they could move to the stock standard trope of an ever increasing harem, which would be horrible and boring. The issue with Mindlos is there isn't much further we can go with him as an antagonist story wise. What else can he do that is worse than what he has done already? He has already kidnapped two girls and we know he won't ever rape any of them.

Reactions: panzermaster

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
It's been so long since the MC has actually had some time with them both I can't even recall how much of our mind control we had used on them I don't think it was as much as the other girls we have at the mansion.
Well enough to make the mother break up with her long time boyfriend and make her loyal to the MC
And enough to make the Sister overcome her Trauma and hatred towards the player for killing their dad...
Also makeing both of them accept the player as their lover, and have them accept that he gathers a harem
I think that Ashleys judgment is quite corrupted by now, considering that before the kidnapping, she made this statement.

They are not totally his slaves, yet they are on the edge.

I think that there would not be any need to transform thems in their slaves, because they practically act like ones. I think that the only difference is that neither Fiona nor Ashely acknowledge themselves as such.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that there would not be any need to transform thems in their slaves, because they practically act like ones.
Not to mention how thankful they will be to the MC for rescuing them so there might not be any need to transform them as much as they already are.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I suppose they could move to the stock standard trope of an ever increasing harem, which would be horrible and boring. The issue with Mindlos is there isn't much further we can go with him as an antagonist story wise. What else can he do that is worse than what he has done already? He has already kidnapped two girls and we know he won't ever rape any of them.
You think so?
so far he only concentrated on removeing the MC from the scene and rule supreme... if he fails at this stage he probably will change his plan alltogether... for example take over the city (police, media and government) than outlaw the player and hunt him with his new slaves... even without him abducting his Harem he can be a lethal thread to the MC.

Reactions: JayX

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You think so?
so far he only concentrated on removeing the MC from the scene and rule supreme... if he fails at this stage he probably will change his plan alltogether... for example take over the city (police, media and government) than outlaw the player and hunt him with his new slaves... even without him abducting his Harem he can be a lethal thread to the MC.
You watch too many superhero movies:)
Play some board games instead.I just get this last Saturday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Not to mention how thankful they will be to the MC for rescuing them so there might not be any need to transform them as much as they already are.

I find quite erotic when characters obey the MC in any thing he says, without considering it out of the ordinary.

I mean, if a third person would see how both Fiona and Ashley act and told them so, they would answer something like "Don´t be silly, We are no slaves. It something normal to obey your son/brother in whatever he asks", while the rest of the harem would just say "Yes, we are slaves. And very proud of it."

Overall, I think everyone wants him punished, If he loses "something" all the better, he'd have to run, get medical care, would need a distraction to do it, depending on how it plays out even if he gets away it might make for a better story.

Then again, Ashley would still need to finish school as she hadnt finished at the point she was taken, which might lead to other problems so even without him there are a lot of things that could happen. She has been missing for atleast a week so the school would have enquired by this point.

Only Mr ZZ knows for sure...
Not only that. Fiona also has been absent from her workplace.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I thought the mind control doesn't work on guys
Does it?
The only time the MC tried to use it he had already nearly turned his brain to mush, as he hadn't stabiliced than.
And even if the limitation applies to the MC Mindlos improved his Serum.. and has the intellect and resources to improve it further... I'd consider this a high possibility

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Does it?
The only time the MC tried to use it he had already nearly turned his brain to mush, as he hadn't stabiliced than.
And even if the limitation applies to the MC Mindlos improved his Serum.. and has the intellect and resources to improve it further... I'd consider this a high possibility
I think that the mind control only working on women, is a handicap that makes things more interesting.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think that the mind control only working on women, is a handicap that makes things more interesting.
It certainly does... for the player.
I really like it if my player chars are underdogs... so if your enemy seems to have powers and resources vastly outnumbering yours (while you have atleast 1 special skill that's better than his and allows you to take the lead eventually) I consider this a great start for a story :devilish:
what was that quote agian? "The enemy is on the charge outnumbering me 5 to 1, no supplies or reinforcements, and my left flank falters? Perfect conditions for victory"

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
How to explain that one :LOL: if we ever get Mindlos out of the picture maybe she can work in the office with the MC that's if they ever go back to there that is.

"Miss. You have not come to work for several days. I hope you have a good reason to justify your abscence"

" I do have one. I was kidnapped by an evil bald man who tied me to a bed and drugged me in order to break my will. But thanks god, I was saved by my son, who I blindly obey and trust with my life. I had sex with him aftewards, to show him my appreciation".

".......I am sorry...but I am afraid that won´t work. You still have to do overtime".

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes