3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
To be fair here... the last "News" we saw was that Mr.ZZ finally healed up and was workeing again...
So this might have been a rather elaborated way... but... any news or previews maybe?
The developer and his team are very busy developing the game, they have no time to give news to us! So there is no news yet! We are waiting! :love: (y) :unsure:

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Why can’t you guys chill sometimes
:upside_down:
They are trying their best already, what would you rather they do instead ? Remove the status bar ? Abandoned the game ? Y’all don’t thought of that before y’all spout such insensitive remarks do you ? If you are a patron, and you think it’s a waste of money, then stop subscribing, if you ain’t, what do you have to lose from such delay ?? Nothing, or maybe just one less free game for you to beat your cock to.Text taken from the discord. So what are waiting for!
Listen keer . My comments were made in humour. I know their situation and I have supported his tough time previously myself when many were berating him about abandoning and holding the game. I appreciate your concern and respect it but would appreciate more if you just try and get properly what the person writing a comment intends to mean. So sometimes, you just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP. I do care for the game dev's health and have myself commented previously to them about taking their time and not caring for target dates when it's their health on the line. You really need to chill and realize that you don't vent your own frrustations on others without realizing their intent.

devs: I am really sorry if my words were pushy sort. It was unintentional and I always say health before anything else. Those who love the game, will have to appreciate the creative time required for proper development of the game. I was just curious to know how much progress has been made towards the next update and nothing else.

Reactions: MasterDk78

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Hey guys!
The past week has been a very productive for me. I've been doing a lot of coding lately, as you can see in our development status bar:

Rendering has also made some progress and the scripts are nearly completely written. If everything is going as planned, we aim to release V0.09 mid to end October.
I'd really love to post some more screenshots and sneak peeks for you guys, but it's damn hard to not spoil anything with theses images, therefore previews are kinda rare...

Well vicaut, it seems you were right.

Last edited:

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017

Hey guys!
The past week has been a very productive for me. I've been doing a lot of coding lately, as you can see in our development status bar:

Rendering has also made some progress and the scripts are nearly completely written. If everything is going as planned, we aim to release V0.09 mid to end October.
I'd really love to post some more screenshots and sneak peeks for you guys, but it's damn hard to not spoil anything with theses images, therefore previews are kinda rare...

Well vicaut, it seems you were right.
Thanks!!! Really appreciate it.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Really great game loved it. the beginning was a bit hard but when you get by that sandbox mode it was great.
One thing i wonder mister bad guy could not break your hold of the girls but why did it work on the P.I ?
I find that strange or maybe its a plot from her and i`am just stupid haha.
Why do you think it broke? She might fake it, and just bite Dr. dick of

Reactions: JJsworld

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I think that the preview pictures they have showed us till know, imply that Rachel will remain in our side (although I do not know how the MC would regain the control over her, in case she is not faking being controlled by Mindlos xD)

Reactions: D Dog and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is certainly going to be some twist in the tale to this cliffhanger, the faking seems the most likely outcome and the dev has made us sweat between updates wondering what will happen next hopefully this is the last of Mindlos and we can concentrate our powers on the girls. :p

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I tried to start a new game now and the corruption rate jumps up to 100% and then down. It happens all the time

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tbf he did say could be :p and probably could have if the dev didn't have a little mishap with his arm.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah, and his prize for "Winning" sucks, having to wait until it does get done... :LOL::cry:
I know ZZ said his arm was alright so hopefully he only gets good news from now on, and hopefully everyone else is up to speed.

I just want to see Mindlos pay, we can wait, so long as he gets punished bigtime.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just want to see Mindlos pay, we can wait, so long as he gets punished bigtime.
Indeed his time is up, will be glad to be rid of him at long last and we can concentrate on our harem and helping the girl at the shop we met in the last update her name escapes me.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes