3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i always wanted to know this what does pseudo mean ive heard that world alot lately
pseudo = a bad copy

pseudo-movie = something that badly look like a try to make a movie
pseudo-car = something that supposed to look like a car
pseudo-hero = someone supposed to be a hero but its total douchbag (also work differently.. for exempl , deadpool can be considered as pseudo-hero ( and we all know why XD )
etc..

maybe you not use this in english (i dont know i m not english :p )

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just a quote from his 11th development report

I'm proud to announce that, beginning with V0.03, I'm working together with a story writer, who has experiences in some movie productions.

I think this obviously implies that there shall be more episodes to come.
of course i m sure they are other udpate coming. i just hope it will be update, and not different "part" of the game separatly

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Dont you need to find the card first ?
The little ones, who host contact in formations.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Does the game end when the boss introduces her daughter to you? because i have seen another images of other scenes that i ahven't seen in the game yet like a double BlowJob from Claire and Monique.

Reactions: Reddy barony

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
pseudo = a bad copy

pseudo-movie = something that badly look like a try to make a movie
pseudo-car = something that supposed to look like a car
pseudo-hero = someone supposed to be a hero but its total douchbag (also work differently.. for exempl , deadpool can be considered as pseudo-hero ( and we all know why XD )
etc..

maybe you not use this in english (i dont know i m not english :p )
yeah dead pool is totally that XD

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Well, that ending clearly showed the hand of the storywriter... Nice cliffhanger.
Can't wait for the next update. This game is now one of my favourites!

Ow and thanks to all involved who got this game on here.

Marked One

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey everyone!

I am THAT writer previously mentioned in the patreon post. I have been working on this game since this version's beginning. I wrote most of the stuff that takes place in this episode.

I was just lookimg around on forums and found this thread and I was so happy with all the positive response that you guys have been giving. I really love working on this game and with MR.ZZ:))

I've been seeing a lot of you asking the question; is it the end or will there be more?

Well, I can assure you that this is just start of the adventure! We are not even touching the surface! So, yeah more content will come soon enough!:)

MR.ZZ and I agreed on that we wanted to create a game that's unique and special in a way. A story filled with charaters that you can love and of course, eventually break in and enslave with a relatively mature story that's the heart of everything.

Thanx for all the love!
Marked

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hey everyone!

I am THAT writer previously mentioned in the patreon post. I have been working on this game since this version's beginning. I wrote most of the stuff that takes place in this episode.

I was just lookimg around on forums and found this thread and I was so happy with all the positive response that you guys have been giving. I really love working on this game and with MR.ZZ:))

I've been seeing a lot of you asking the question; is it the end or will there be more?

Well, I can assure you that this is just start of the adventure! We are not even touching the surface! So, yeah more content will come soon enough!:)

MR.ZZ and I agreed on that we wanted to create a game that's unique and special in a way. A story filled with charaters that you can love and of course, eventually break in and enslave with a relatively mature story that's the heart of everything.

Thanx for all the love!
Marked
people have wonder if hes making a part 2 or if this continuing because of the credits which was awesome btw i dont remember playing a hentai game that has a credits in it or this movie lv of credits the song was beautiful as well let me repeat the credits was a nice touch because even well known hentai creators like istor dont have movie style credits in their game and that is one of the reason why you made this game unique with this version

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I didn't like the ending. It was unnecessary to display those images with that song. On another note, I've started to look in a new light the "mute" button . Granted, I usually have the volume really low in case of any unwanted sound while playing these games, but the song doesn't add anything to the game. Having in mind that this is a game about mindcontrol, corruption and slavery (pretty much dark themes)...that song sounds really out of place, and at least for me, it sounded way to sappy. What? am I watching a CW tv show targeted to 15 year old girls? :WutFace:

Last edited:

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
I for one was hoping to uncover this military plot a bit more.
Since MC is the only one to have survived and exhibits the "wanted" abilities, I guess there is no direct threat to him.
Or is there? :D

He could do nothing to that man (moms date).

It would be nice if they would continue the story.
It is not like it is hard to come up with material now.
If Dr.Minglos or what his name is thinks that MC's abilities are getting out of his control or that MC doesn't want to cooperate at all he might just kill him or lock somewhere and experiment in other ways. If they have many people able to do this which I believe is true then there is not much to do against him. I think that at some point Dr.Minglos will convince MC to help him with his experiments and that MC will gain new powers or get hurt or something else.

I have a different opinion about George though. I don't like when MC's family members are getting fucked by other people or even flirt. Maybe it's just me or maybe not but that's how I am and I don't really want to change it. I am happy that he got rid of George but there could be an option to leave him dating mom... I don't really mind it.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I didn't like the ending. It was unnecessary to display those images with that song. On another note, I've started to look in a new light the "mute" button . Granted, I usually have the volume really low in case of any unwanted sound while playing these games, but the song doesn't add anything to the game. Having in mind that this is a game about mindcontrol, corruption and slavery (pretty much dark themes)...that song sounds really out of place, and at least for me, it sounded way to sappy. What? am I watching a CW tv show targeted to 15 year old girls? :WutFace:
The music may not be to your taste, but the main thing is the text: 'keep me from falling'. I think this is just the introduction of the main characters and story and how MC becomes dependent on his harem.
At least that's how see it.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The music may not be to your taste, but the main thing is the text: 'keep me from falling'.
At least that's how see it.
The main character is going to corrupt the shit out of the women around him, but his main concern are his increasing headaches and blackouts, so instead of "falling", he'd rather keep his head from exploding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The main character is going to corrupt the shit out of the women around him, but his main concern are his increasing headaches and blackouts, so instead of "falling", he'd rather keep his head from exploding.
Well Fioana just might be the cure. So put her in the basket and add Samantha too. She could come in handy or for something extra (if you know the old version of this game).

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes