3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
If you try to get the CG linked in OP, I killed it. New link is a page up I think.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@supermanz95
that is total bullshit the doc say for get info from MC...
they are no other women with that power. the doc say that for make MC talk about the power (as she work with Mindos, thats why she want to know what going on), so she just imagine that women excuse for try to stay out of suspicion from MC.. but MC know something is wrong with her because she ask weird question and also the fact his mother never talk about the power to the doc as he didnt have say about it to his mother BEFORE he meet the doc, so the doc cant know about the power.

Marked One

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
To clear any confusions; yes, Victoria will have a bigger part in the main plot than before in the previous version. That's why the ending could feel so out of place and weird to some people. Without spoiling too much, that was kinda the point of that ending bit. To introduce a main character, someone who will stir up our protagonist's life. Their first encounter is the beginning of something new...:)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@supermanz95
that is total bullshit the doc say for get info from MC...
they are no other women with that power. the doc say that for make MC talk about the power (as she work with Mindos, thats why she want to know what going on), so she just imagine that women excuse for try to stay out of suspicion from MC.. but MC know something is wrong with her because she ask weird question and also the fact his mother never talk about the power to the doc as he didnt have say about it to his mother BEFORE he meet the doc, so the doc cant know about the power.
Are you okay ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why is it stated in the OP that the old game version (v0.25a) has more content than the current version (v0.3)? Should I then be getting the older version instead of the newer version?
old version is different than new one.
in old version you can almost finish the game and get a mansion with all the girls

in new version you cant reach like 30% of the old version in story but have new contents like mom and sis

its up to you... if you want a game where you can finish with mansion harem and girls, take old one.

if you want better story but not finished take the new one

both are pretty similar for now, but new one end in middle of old one story

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Exactly this.

They were experimenting before, and she was the result.

unwanted result for them, but hey. A perfect sidekick to MC.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
To clear any confusions; yes, Victoria will have a bigger part in the main plot than before in the previous version. That's why the ending could feel so out of place and weird to some people. Without spoiling too much, that was kinda the point of that ending bit. To introduce a main character, someone who will stir up our protagonist's life. Their first encounter is the beginning of something new...:)
honestly i think like all the characters will be more developed, with deeper back stories and more layers.... to think Mr.ZZ (the game dev) originally started this project as a "learn as you go" and is now pushing content that is just as good and better than a certain someone who claimed to be working as a pro game dev for the last 9yrs, acting like hot shit (i'm talking about DS and his temper tantrums:rolleyes:)

Reactions: Ozygator

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Does the game end when the boss introduces her daughter to you? because i have seen another images of other scenes that i ahven't seen in the game yet like a double BlowJob from Claire and Monique.
Are you sure that the scene wasn't from the old version? Or it could be an image in the game that it hasn't use yet.
The game finishes with the introduction of the daughter.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Marked One
Are you the dev of the game, right? This new version is far better that the previous. The renders ans the story are almost perfect. IMHO the only weakness that it keeps the game far from the podium is the lack of real choices. It is really linear so far. I was wondering if you could introduce at least the possibility to be a little more evil/or good master. It is only text stuffs (you can use the same images) and it could introduce some variability in the game. Of course the best is to have different branches of the story depending from your actions....
The sandbox in the last version was interesting, but again i was under the impression that the only difference was the order of enslavement.

Good job. I will support you on patreon for sure next month.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Marked One
Are you the dev of the game, right? This new version is far better that the previous. The renders ans the story are almost perfect. IMHO the only weakness that it keeps the game far from the podium is the lack of real choices. It is really linear so far. I was wondering if you could introduce at least the possibility to be a little more evil/or good master. It is only text stuffs (you can use the same images) and it could introduce some variability in the game. Of course the best is to have different branches of the story depending from your actions....
The sandbox in the last version was interesting, but again i was under the impression that the only difference was the order of enslavement.

Good job. I will support you on patreon for sure next month.
hes the one working with the dev

U

User_117517

its a good game with lots of character. bt should have a tag of incest !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Schw

May 26, 2017
I stuck in the office day 3
"i feel the is something i need to do before i can go home"
what do i need to do?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Start At page 13 and serch forward to page 25, it's more who can solve it......

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes