3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
how can someone consider this sexy? is like an alien with man hands trying to eat you alive.

View attachment 13477
The one thing that bothered me with this scene is her cupping her right hand to MC to whisper to him about Clara. When one does this, they usually hide their mouth from the person they're talking about, so she should be holding up her left hand instead because Clara is sitting left of her.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
To clear any confusions; yes, Victoria will have a bigger part in the main plot than before in the previous version. That's why the ending could feel so out of place and weird to some people. Without spoiling too much, that was kinda the point of that ending bit. To introduce a main character, someone who will stir up our protagonist's life. Their first encounter is the beginning of something new...:)

Should we assume that 0.04 V will be released in October, more or less? xD

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So I just played this and really enjoyed it. It's not like it's in the top 3 games, but easily in the top 12. Writing is not awesome but it's more than ok. I liked the fact that the MC discovers how his powers work at the same time as the player.

I like the renders, they are above average. Agreed the black woman looks weird sometimes, but I still enjoyed her. She's pretty detailed and not a model you see in 3 other games. Mom looks great, nice mix of realism with a touch of Disney-Pixar style. Sister is looking good but un-original. Daughter from DMD is still better. And lastly Clara looks nice but didn't really do much for me.

Waiting for next version, to see what can be made of your Boss and her daughter, also what happens next with russian doctor.

Last edited:

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
To clear any confusions; yes, Victoria will have a bigger part in the main plot than before in the previous version. That's why the ending could feel so out of place and weird to some people. Without spoiling too much, that was kinda the point of that ending bit. To introduce a main character, someone who will stir up our protagonist's life. Their first encounter is the beginning of something new...:)
To start i must say it is a GREAT GAME but i have some questions.

why is Victoria so ugly?
why you let us chose and buy the clothes for sis and then no option to see them? (game ends before)
why did you changed the George FIRST date to a long relationship? Is he going to become an enemy?
why mc changed from a nice guy trying to get fun with his powers to a mind control ass enslaving girls?
the next update will take another 6 - 7 weeks?

BTW sis is super HOT!!!

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
now you got the old one, you should give a try to the new one

even if its more short than first one and you get spoiled (because story so far are the same as old one), the new one is way more better than the old one in alots of points.

fact is...

if (like me, and you) you have played the old one.... you will be sooo happy to see the new one change that will make you super sad that the game end prematurely.
i mean, its kind of a suddent end on the new one for now.
but definitly worth a fap on it. the work is great and that so far the best update i have ever see in a game here
I first finished the new one (whatever little content it had), and then went playing the old one.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
i did not tell clara about the mind control, but somehow she still know and tell to mom ans sis.. what???

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
why mc changed from a nice guy trying to get fun with his powers to a mind control ass enslaving girls?
I also found it quite strange how fast the guy turns his own family into mindless slaves, I understand co-workers and Charming his family to some extent, but to completely erase their personalities the way he did was savage AF. Yeah this woman nursed me and brought me up for like 20 years but now you are my barbie kek.

Reactions: gloyza

Marked One

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
To start i must say it is a GREAT GAME but i have some questions.

why is Victoria so ugly?
why you let us chose and buy the clothes for sis and then no option to see them? (game ends before)
why did you changed the George FIRST date to a long relationship? Is he going to become an enemy?
the next update will take another 6 - 7 weeks?

BTW sis is super HOT!!!
Victoria is ugly? I wouldn't call her that...:) She has a different type of beauty than the rest, but I think she is far from ugly.

You will see more of Sister in her new dress in the next chapter.

George is a secondary, minor antagonist to the MC. He can't let Fiona go and he goes on, not leaving MC alone. He will be featured later in the story:)

I don't think MC is an ass. He's a confused young man who's world has changed so much in under such a little time. Obviously, he wants to make use of his powers to turn his life better. He is a loner, a bit of a weirdo, but his heart is in the right place. He just likes to exercise his powers on others. We would probably do the same if we were him;))
Though using his skills more and more, his personality shifts, but he won't become an asshole.

Reactions: Krull

Marked One

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I also found it quite strange how fast the guy turns his own family into mindless slaves, I understand co-workers and Charming his family to some extent, but to completely erase their personalities the way he did was savage AF. Yeah this woman nursed me and brought me up for like 20 years but now you are my barbie kek.
Hmm, did he really erase all their all their personality?:))
Their core traits, their already close relationship is still the same. MC just made them more loyal, obedient to him, but they haven't changed completely. They are not simple fuck dolls with no functioning brains. At least for Mother:)
Ashly's personality sure changes, but from a bitchy girl who still cant forgive to her brother to a loving and open sister, as she was before the accident.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
what i don't get it about ALL THIS GAMES is why the MC is always a virgin loser and ALL THE GIRLS are sluts, monique and clara have a story of boyfriends and monique live with bf cheat and get kicked, mom with the right dress decision avoid fuck a guy for a night but after she tell you that she have been fucking that guy for a while ago, sis is a sex addict that admits she is the slut of the school, come on at least the sis should be innocent
install the mod it reallly fix it and ask @Marked One why we need to corrupt girls that are already corrupted?

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
btw if i remember correctly in the first version of the game victoria was innocent and mc corrupt her but send her to blow and fuck other guy first, so she was the only innocent girl you can take but you don't, lame

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Victoria is ugly? I wouldn't call her that...:) She has a different type of beauty than the rest, but I think she is far from ugly.

You will see more of Sister in her new dress in the next chapter.

George is a secondary, minor antagonist to the MC. He can't let Fiona go and he goes on, not leaving MC alone. He will be featured later in the story:)

I don't think MC is an ass. He's a confused young man who's world has changed so much in under such a little time. Obviously, he wants to make use of his powers to turn his life better. He is a loner, a bit of a weirdo, but his heart is in the right place. He just likes to exercise his powers on others. We would probably do the same if we were him;))
Though using his skills more and more, his personality shifts, but he won't become an asshole.
victory isnt ugly but my least favorite is claire in terms of sex appeal and the sisters personality

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Just to be clear. This is not the end of the VN is it? I saw the credits rolling and I was sitting there, with my Jaw open, saying . NOOOOOOO!:hushedface:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I like the sisters personality! I love breaking them when they are like that.:evilsmile:
well you are right about one tsunderes are so much fun to break and turning em to cock sleeves but i was actually basing on before the whole mind control thing

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Just to be clear. This is not the end of the VN is it? I saw the credits rolling and I was sitting there, with my Jaw open, saying . NOOOOOOO!:hushedface:
i dont think its the end it just a thing they put in because the guy whos talking here is teamed up with the creator but with this movie level of credits they made their mark on hentai games because besides akabur games i havent seen a credits thing in a game and that song at the end was so beautiful although it made you regret a bit on how much you fucked up those girls lives but w/e this is a hentai game :p

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
well you are right about one tsunderes are so much fun to break and turning em to cock sleeves but i was actually basing on before the whole mind control thing
Oh, I see what your saying. She WAS kind of a bitch. Wishing that MC wasn't born is pretty harsh, but makes it all the more sweeter when you turn them. MOO HA HA HA <-----**that's an evil laugh**

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
i dont think its the end it just a thing they put in because the guy whos talking here is teamed up with the creator but with this movie level of credits they made their mark on hentai games because besides akabur games i havent seen a credits thing in a game and that song at the end was so beautiful although it made you regret a bit on how much you fucked up those girls lives but w/e this is a hentai game :p
True! That was a good song.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes