3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Twice

May 7, 2017
Old game version with more conent:

v0.25a

ok what's the difference between this two link?
is it the same version but with 2 links?
because the second one is dead

Reactions: juab

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Old game version with more conent:

v0.25a

ok what's the difference between this two link?
is it the same version but with 2 links?
because the second one is dead

Yeah this has more characters and action

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I played The Gift 0.25a a little bit.

I got as far as having a mansion, dungeon and that black guy inside, and these girls are my slaves: Clara, Monique, Samantha, Victoria and Christina from the bar.

Is there anything else to this version or am I just clicking the days go by?

I did everything with each one of them, several times. Took them all to the beach. made them take off bras, made them go naked, kissed them...

Is there some more content?
Didn't find any walkthrough or at least pointers.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I played The Gift 0.25a a little bit.

I got as far as having a mansion, dungeon and that black guy inside, and these girls are my slaves: Clara, Monique, Samantha, Victoria and Christina from the bar.

Is there anything else to this version or am I just clicking the days go by?

I did everything with each one of them, several times. Took them all to the beach. made them take off bras, made them go naked, kissed them...

Is there some more content?
Didn't find any walkthrough or at least pointers.
You can go dancing. Be careful with the alcohol though ;)

Happy Weekend:
mom mirror.jpg

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
The mind control stories I like the most is those were enslaved women act as if they still maintain their old self but at the same time they have let common sense aside, following any order you give them, even against their morals.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
what i don't get it about ALL THIS GAMES is why the MC is always a virgin loser and ALL THE GIRLS are sluts, monique and clara have a story of boyfriends and monique live with bf cheat and get kicked, mom with the right dress decision avoid fuck a guy for a night but after she tell you that she have been fucking that guy for a while ago, sis is a sex addict that admits she is the slut of the school, come on at least the sis should be innocent

Don Cecilio

Jul 26, 2017
what i don't get it about ALL THIS GAMES is why the MC is always a virgin loser and ALL THE GIRLS are sluts, monique and clara have a story of boyfriends and monique live with bf cheat and get kicked, mom with the right dress decision avoid fuck a guy for a night but after she tell you that she have been fucking that guy for a while ago, sis is a sex addict that admits she is the slut of the school, come on at least the sis should be innocent
agree

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
But I am playing the OLD version. :D
now you got the old one, you should give a try to the new one

even if its more short than first one and you get spoiled (because story so far are the same as old one), the new one is way more better than the old one in alots of points.

fact is...

if (like me, and you) you have played the old one.... you will be sooo happy to see the new one change that will make you super sad that the game end prematurely.
i mean, its kind of a suddent end on the new one for now.
but definitly worth a fap on it. the work is great and that so far the best update i have ever see in a game here

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
use mod. sis is a virgin with it :p

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes