3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Oh, I see what your saying. She WAS kind of a bitch. Wishing that MC wasn't born is pretty harsh, but makes it all the more sweeter when you turn them. MOO HA HA HA <-----**that's an evil laugh**
she must been daddies little girl if you what i mean :p well that changed your laugh sounds like a demonic cow XD

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Wow, i didnt play this for awhile, then tried the 0.3 reboot and holy shit am i enjoying where this is going! Creating your personal harem in your own mansion? Check! Slaves willing to find more slaves to fill your harem? Check! Wow man i could go on, but i definatly like this!

When thinking about it, those games were we are waiting to nail the main prize (dating my daughter etc) once you have done that i fear those games will just decline whereas this seems to promise more and more sluts for you to... get to know, man thats a winning strategy! Also i have a feeling we will be "converting" the evil mans henchwoman at some point, that would be really satisfying taking her away from him. Damn.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Monique is the ugliest of all of them girls in this game.
I don't care about her tits that much, so they can not sway me any way.

I find her face ugly AF.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Hey, @Marked One, is there any chance you could drop a link for the song at the end? I really enjoyed it, and can't for the life of me find it online.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Wow things sort of happened fast in this update. Was hoping we'd be able to keep most of their personality intact but that doesn't appear to be the case.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
You will see more of Sister in her new dress in the next chapter.
I like the sisters personality! I love breaking them when they are like that.:evilsmile:
i don't get it the mom and sis BlowJob's, especially the sis Mc tell mom that he is the only man she need so maybe she takes it literally and she can use the Mc's body when she needs it, but sis? MC just tell she that don't keep hating and go back to the relation they have before the accident, she was trying to seduce he and was given BJ's to he when they were younger?

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
MC used his powers for the dumbest things, and none of it seems avoidable. Most of the time it is just forced during the narrative, for some there is a button but it is either a forced "choice" or a forced "later".

Shame. Liked the art though, story premise seems fine too, too bad it is so poorly handled.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Wow things sort of happened fast in this update. Was hoping we'd be able to keep most of their personality intact but that doesn't appear to be the case.
I agree, this is a good update with lot of content but I'm kinda disapointed to haven't been able to keep the girls in the office for yourself or with events (the guy and his hoe wanting to buy the mansion) before the boss returned. I think the full corruption came too fast but it was still brought better than in the original version.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I hope the next update turns the game back into a sandbox. Also those credits where death i expected something to happen after them, but nope just a waste of time.
i don't think that will happen cause is not really a game is more a VN and the script is made day by day

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
From what I gather on the Patreon, he's beefing up the story. Now that Bitch Boss is back and her daughter is introduced, the corruption of both shall commence. You will continue corrupting mother and sister. At some point you will get Samantha fully corrupted and transfer the deed to the mansion to you, and move in. The story will continue, but the sandbox part should come back at that point. If I understood what ZZ was talking about when he was dropping hints about the rebuild.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
If you meant to say you were playing 0.25, the answer is no.(no mom, nor sister)
You shouldn't take what some people have said about that version seriously. Does it have more slaves? yes, but there's barely any story in it. That version mentions the same experiment&background of Dr. Mindloss, you can also enslave everyone at work and move to the mansion. You can also enslave a few people you see in specific places and buy clothes&swimsuits to some of the girls, but the story basically plays possum after getting the mansion.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
To start i must say it is a GREAT GAME but i have some questions.

why is Victoria so ugly?
why you let us chose and buy the clothes for sis and then no option to see them? (game ends before)
why did you changed the George FIRST date to a long relationship? Is he going to become an enemy?
why mc changed from a nice guy trying to get fun with his powers to a mind control ass enslaving girls?
the next update will take another 6 - 7 weeks?

BTW sis is super HOT!!!
1 - i not find her that ugly
2 - to be honest we cant choose the clothes for the sis.... as whatever the choice , she still say "come on, you know wich on" .. and you have obligation to pick up dat red shit (i would have prefer to pick dat mini skirt black/red school girl style)
3 - because its not an first time, as mom say, seh keep that secret
4 - because he build his "army" of women for fight against Mindos and his crew

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
1 - i not find her that ugly
2 - to be honest we cant choose the clothes for the sis.... as whatever the choice , she still say "come on, you know wich on" .. and you have obligation to pick up dat red shit (i would have prefer to pick dat mini skirt black/red school girl style)
3 - because its not an first time, as mom say, seh keep that secret
4 - because he build his "army" of women for fight against Mindos and his crew
1 is not ugly but is not cute sis,clara,mom are hotter
2 yeah but you can't see her in that outfit ingame, in the directory of the game the images of her with that outfit in kitchen, watching tv etc.. exist but no in game
3 but they said was the first date and changed it for the new version, so i assume like morbido that they did change the storyline to become he into an enemy after in game
4 then why he didn't try to control miranda? she would be very valuable in a fight against mindlos

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes