3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
to each their own bro
I agree Monique has looks.. not for everyone but it's there. personally I find it hard to rate the girls in this one as who is better. each has different qualities that make them attractive and it's not just the visuals either.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I agree Monique has looks.. not for everyone but it's there. personally I find it hard to rate the girls in this one as who is better. each has different qualities that make them attractive and it's not just the visuals either.
to me its
1 Mom
2 the barisa from last game
3 boss
4 victoria
5 monique
6 the lifeguard from last game
7sister
8claire
9susan when she gets more scenes her ranking will go higher

Reactions: Freki

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Would you believe me if I told you that I rank Monique second only to the mother? I'm not a 'personality > physical beauty' kind of dude mind you...I don't know, I like her exotic look & the fact that she hit on me first before I did made it that much better, also I didn't like how the writer forces the player to share his women with others like In Clara's case..Why does she have to give that douche bag a bj without my consent? Granted I did fuck his wife while he was enjoying himself but that's an entirely different topic, PS: His wife was hot as hell, too bad she can't be recruited to the harem.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Would you believe me if I told you that I rank Monique second only to the mother? I'm not a 'personality > physical beauty' kind of dude mind you...I don't know, I like her exotic look & the fact that she hit on me first before I did made it that much better, also I didn't like how the writer forces the player to share his women with others like In Clara's case..Why does she have to give that douche bag a bj without my consent? Granted I did fuck his wife while he was enjoying himself but that's an entirely different topic, PS: His wife was hot as hell, too bad she can't be recruited to the harem.
personally I think that it should have not been such a loose loose choice..... but i see what it did there , got ride of the harassing guy. perhaps later it will develop into something that brings his money back maybe it'll just drop.

Reactions: Drafox

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
maybe susan will be able to be recruited in the future

Reactions: Drafox and Freki

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
maybe after the divorce the guy's ex wife comes back because of the command used on her.... and the fact she got rich! hehehe
ill be her sugar daddy if you know what i mean :p she can suck my tree sap anyday

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Are you seriously criticizing her attitude? She sounds like an angel compared to the main protagonist's sister yet look at that little she devil now, on her knees giving her brother the love he deserves.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Are you seriously criticizing her attitude? She sounds like an angel compared to the main protagonist's sister yet look at that little she devil now, on her knees giving her brother the love he deserves.
tsunderes are so much fun to break btw love your profile picture of mommy i liked it when mommy gave me a blowjob more though even though it was fun to watch sister gobble down my cock

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the sister has a reason for the attitude and it is broken. this chick has no reason to cop an attitude to the mc. she does have a smoking hot body, but if shes a throw away character then the attitude is designed to not make people get attached. heeheheh

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
you did it wrong, if you fuck susan the guy find out and you get nothing, but if you don't fuck susan she catch he with clara and demand the divorce and half of his money and after in game you'll be able to join her to the harem and for avoid the girls doing stuff with other guys use the mod it even change the bj of clara to just a tease

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
the sister has a reason for the attitude and it is broken. this chick has no reason to cop an attitude to the mc. she does have a smoking hot body, but if shes a throw away character then the attitude is designed to not make people get attached. heeheheh
yeah she have a very good reason and is stated that they were very close before the accident you just need to talk to her and let she see it was not mc fault, i guess it could be even done without mind control

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes