3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Where do they get these 3d models from are they pirated or is there a source of freeware 3d models?
If you know the name of the model/package you can google it and you can find torrents of them but they're not always well seeded

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Where do they get these 3d models from are they pirated or is there a source of freeware 3d models?
Nope in theory you must buy them.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
you did it wrong, if you fuck susan the guy find out and you get nothing, but if you don't fuck susan she catch he with clara and demand the divorce and half of his money and after in game you'll be able to join her to the harem and for avoid the girls doing stuff with other guys use the mod it even change the bj of clara to just a tease
1- We don't know that yet, plus I won't wait for him to finish on Clara's face while I'm standing there like a F....t.
2- I never use mods because CANON is the only thing that matters to me..If mods had felt real for me I would have romanced Serana from Skyrim but it can't be helped I guess...
3- Thanks to your signature I discovered two potentially good games 'SuperPowered' and 'Dreaming of Dana', so thank you! If you don't mind answering this about Dreaming of Dana: Does it cuckold the main character if so I'm gonna avoid it for now, I stopped playing Big brother just because of that, it's a huge a turn off for me, I'd rather make out with a dude than be cuckolded.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
1- We don't know that yet, plus I won't wait for him to finish on Clara's face while I'm standing there like a F....t.
2- I never use mods because CANON is the only thing that matters to me..If mods had felt real for me I would have romanced Serana from Skyrim but it can't be helped I guess...
3- Thanks to your signature I discovered two potentially good games 'SuperPowered' and 'Dreaming of Dana', so thank you! If you don't mind answering this about Dreaming of Dana: Does it cuckold the main character if so I'm gonna avoid it for now, I stopped playing Big brother just because of that, it's a huge a turn off for me, I'd rather make out with a dude than be cuckolded.
1 and 2 i am pretty sure it will happen but yeah you are right is not official.

3 Dana is a great game there is not cuck at all i stopped BB for the same reason, but if you don't like cuck and mods you should really avoid superpowered

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
........but if you don't like cuck and mods you should really avoid superpowered
OUCH! And here I thought the plot was interesting, but listen..When I say I don't like NTR it doesn't mean watching a female I'm interested in getting boned by someone else, for example 'Doppleganger' I don't know if you have played it yet...Anyways it has a person of interest who's a married woman getting banged by her husband that's totally fine by me because in this case when I do bang her I'm the one who's cuckolding the other dude since she's his freaking wife..SO IS IT THIS KIND OF NTR THAT YOU ARE WARNING ME ABOUT? IF NOT THEN FUCK ME I LIKED THE PLOT AFTER READING THE SUMMARY OF IT.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
OUCH! And here I thought the plot was interesting, but listen..When I say I don't like NTR it doesn't mean watching a female I'm interested in getting boned by someone else, for example 'Doppleganger' I don't know if you have played it yet...Anyways it has a person of interest who's a married woman getting banged by her husband that's totally fine by me because in this case when I do bang her I'm the one who's cuckolding the other dude since she's his freaking wife..SO IS IT THIS KIND OF NTR THAT YOU ARE WARNING ME ABOUT? IF NOT THEN FUCK ME I LIKED THE PLOT AFTER READING THE SUMMARY OF IT.
In dreaming of dana you can fuck the wife of other guy but is not really cuck they are an open couple, but SP absolutely all the girls have ntr scenes of different kinds, some examples mc's mom do orgys in house, sister put a profile pics with 2 dicks, all the girls fuck other guys, but is supposed to be avoidable without the mod for the next version that must be out very soon, so just wait a week meanwhile play with Dana

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
In dreaming of dana you can fuck the wife of other guy but is not really cuck they are an open couple, but SP absolutely all the girls have ntr scenes of different kinds, some examples mc's mom do orgys in house, sister put a profile pics with 2 dicks, all the girls fuck other guys, but is supposed to be avoidable without the mod for the next version that must be out very soon, so just wait a week meanwhile play with Dana
Thank you that was helpful, guess what everything has it's FIRST and before I read your reply I was downloading the MOOOOOOOOOOD you spoke of...I said fuck it since I never played the game before I'll just dive in with this mod and consider it CANON. But if what you're saying is true then I'll wait for a week, I hope you're right cuz if I get cuckolded next week I'll knock on your door and kidnap you or something I don't like getting played (Don't fuck me Tony LOL).

Last edited:

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you that was helpful, guess what everything has it's FIRST and before I read your reply I was downloading the MOOOOOOOOOOD you spoke of...I said fuck it since I never played the game before I'll just dive in with this mod and consider it CANON. But if what you're saying is true then I'll wait for a week, I hope you're right cuz if I get cuckolded next week I'll knock on your door and kidnap you or something I don't like getting played (Don't fuck me Tony LOL).
maybe you need to play the version with mod cause rumors say that the Suppression: Wild Oats that would be the NTR suppression it will block the incest part too

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
maybe you need to play the version with mod cause rumors say that the Suppression: Wild Oats that would be the NTR suppression it will block the incest part too
Thanks, I'll play it using the mod then...Well this is my last out of topic reply here we're in the gift thread so we better talk about it or just stfu... ;)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
after breaking the sis she is absolutely lovely she is my number 1
I agree I would like to see that story line progress too.

I'm not as excited about Victoria, as others are. I love the mom and sis routes! I like Monique's personality, but I can't stand permed hair...total turn off for me. Reminds me of the eighties...which I want to forget...desperately!:confounded:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

I'm not as excited about Victoria, as others are. I love the mom and sis routes! I like Monique's personality, but I can't stand permed hair...total turn off for me. Reminds me of the eighties...which I want to forget...desperately!:confounded:
alot of rockers in the 80s were sexy i was born in 89 so i missed that era

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
alot of rockers in the 80s were sexy i was born in 89 so i missed that era

hehehe yes i will agree with you about the rockers.... they were sexy and some still are... just saw Joan Jett in concert! mmmm delicious!!!

I agree permed hair is not so good but some people like it as well so I give it a pass as long as it's not too outlandish.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes