3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

chumbacker

Jun 9, 2017
This game , when i extract give me file corrupt , and after i start the game, dont appeard the pics , only text

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lol i love this game.. still i can say some bad point :p

as exempl of these poster with pink "life is too short to wear boring clothes" . i saw that poster in 4 games alraedy XD

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
lol i love this game.. still i can say some bad point :p

as exempl of these poster with pink "life is too short to wear boring clothes" . i saw that poster in 4 games alraedy XD
well is a very common asset of room is used too in superpowered as the room of sandra and i am sure i have seen it in other games i don't remember names right now
scene2_3.png

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Thank you for the video walkthrough nilldeep, it was really usefull for me, you know my computer is from the age from the dinosaurs walked the earth or something like that, it runs really slow and some times its really dificult for me to know where to click to advance in the game and the walkthourgh helped a lot, still it was a real cliffhanger for me , i was expecting to see the final escene when the mc player collapses on his desk after talking to her boss , in my case cant see that scene cause it gets stuck at that point , the music runs but the image freezes and even if i wait long enought the next thing its the initial screen , for that reason was a cliffhanger for me, still thank you for the walkthrough and thx to Pepé Le Pew for making the game more playable lowering the resolution of some images for ppl like me with really old computers.

nilldeep

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you for the video walkthrough nilldeep, it was really usefull for me, you know my computer is from the age from the dinosaurs walked the earth or something like that, it runs really slow and some times its really dificult for me to know where to click to advance in the game and the walkthourgh helped a lot, still it was a real cliffhanger for me , i was expecting to see the final escene when the mc player collapses on his desk after talking to her boss , in my case cant see that scene cause it gets stuck at that point , the music runs but the image freezes and even if i wait long enought the next thing its the initial screen , for that reason was a cliffhanger for me, still thank you for the walkthrough and thx to Pepé Le Pew for making the game more playable lowering the resolution of some images for ppl like me with really old computers.
Hi thanks for watching :) rest part of the Walkthrough.. will post tomorrow..

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes