3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
It wasn't a end on this game at the previous updates but in this version the game has finished when i met with boss' daughter in office,is it normal?

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
It wasn't a end on this game at the previous updates but in this version the game has finished when i met with boss' daughter in office,is it normal?
now i am new here and i never played the old version because i couldnt find it. but i will say that i believe it is normal, because it seems to me that this is a remastered version of the original. that being said he didnt remaster the old version entirely just yet. i think their were some differences or tweaks with this remastered version. but then again im new and never played the original so i could very well be wrong.

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
now i am new here and i never played the old version because i couldnt find it. but i will say that i believe it is normal, because it seems to me that this is a remastered version of the original. that being said he didnt remaster the old version entirely just yet. i think their were some differences or tweaks with this remastered version. but then again im new and never played the original so i could very well be wrong.
okay thx and at the old version when the game has finished you've been in an open world game all of the girls has be your slave and u has got a harem,it was awesome..

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
okay thx and at the old version when the game has finished you've been in an open world game all of the girls has be your slave and u has got a harem,it was awesome..
Then i am definitely looking foward to the next update for this game then. its sounds oh so good!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
mom mirror 2.jpg

Feedback on v0.0.3 and comments for comming releases:

Thanks to everyone how gave me some feedback about V0.03, I really appreciate it!
I originally wanted to reply to every post but I was surprised by the amount of feedback I've gotten. So I decided to create a new post about the major dislikes.

1. The NTR hate / Sharing your girls:
I wasn't aware that this is such a HUGE problem for most of you. I'll keep that in mind when creating new storylines and characters.

2. more freedom of choice / gameplay to linear
I know, the gameplay is quite linear at this point, this will drasticly change once the open world / sandbox gameplay is available. There you also will have more choices on how you build your harem. Decide which girl is worth to be part of your harem and which one you simply leave out.

3. the story feels rushed
My idea for this game always was to get yourself a harem with lot of different girls. That's the reason why one story for one girl is rather short and may could feel rushed.

These 3 points should cover most of the given feedback, if there's something which isn't covered with the answers above I'll answer it separately in the "Feedback for V0.03" post.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" There you also will have more choices on how you build your harem. Decide which girl is worth to be part of your harem and which one you simply leave out. ""

that ! .. perfect ..

the most perfect idea for a game. leave the players to choose wich girls they want. i m all in.

must say, i cant wait to see the change for the beach girl :) she was one of my favorite with the boss.... thoses boobs XD

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
:( had to start all over my saves where taking too long in text.new game text goes right on each click but saves dragged out

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
sorry i need toi ask.was there a walkthrough on this so i can get back to where i left off?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes