3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

As the very last scene of V0.03 already suggested, Victoria and Samantha will have a much larger part in V0.04. But I don't want to spoil too much at this point… :)
Here are the main features of V0.04:

• Continuation of the main plot, including Dr. Mindlos and his allies
  • Getting to know Victoria and the reason why your headaches disappeared.
  • 2 new items in mother's and sister's bedroom to discover! Each of them could end in some nice sex scenes with them!
Estimated release: Mid September

ibxxx

Jun 28, 2017
It's says I need to corrupt both office girls but when I talk they say they are busy .
Also I have edited the save but keep getting errors , what levels should I use
Thanks

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
It's says I need to corrupt both office girls but when I talk they say they are busy .
Thanks
Sorry, I play without "cheating" (also because I don't know how).
Hope someone can help you

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks
Simply try to corrupt them the next day, or do stuff at your computer in the office.
There's absolutely no need for cheating in this game other than loading saves. There's no real money problem, and getting the girls corrupted is easy so far as it's possible at all.

Reactions: titit and Krull

ibxxx

Jun 28, 2017
Simply try to corrupt them the next day, or do stuff at your computer in the office.
There's absolutely no need for cheating in this game other than loading saves. There's no real money problem, and getting the girls corrupted is easy so far as it's possible at all.
Do you have a save then ?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Have to say that I was very wary about this game as saw a few times in the forum here the dreaded label 'NTR' and well I decided to play the game anyway....Have to say that there should be more depth to the story and a few mistakes in the use of she is all I noticed wrong but i still enjoyed it so far :)

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I have to say that I really enjoyed this even though I'm really not into domination and the whole slave "thing". It's really well done, the art is good, characters don't seem to be the normal off the shelf models and the story flows relatively well. Although it could use a little more sub-plot, something to explore in addition to the main story maybe?

I was really annoyed with the ending as it was but as it's just a pause in production, a "cliffhanger" if you will, then it shows promise for future updates.

Of course as with all these games there are the ubiquitous spelling errors in the dialogue and a couple of graphical glitches during animations but the quality is really good. I commend the authors.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well guys Mr.ZZ said this to me

So in 0.05 we will be maybe in the same position like The Gift 0.25 but instead of barista/Christina/ and life-guard/Jessica/ we will have mom/Fiona/ and sis/Ashly/ in the harem.

The open world/sandbox is planned for V0.06 and it will be better and bigger than ever before :).

So we can expect the whole harem thing to start from 0.06.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
getting the girls corrupted is easy so far as it's possible at all.
Is it even possible to NOT corrupt them? I tried to avoid the secretary on a play through. And she still ended up at 55% on date night.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
Is it even possible to NOT corrupt them? I tried to avoid the secretary on a play through. And she still ended up at 55% on date night.
nop, is mandatoiry, but even if you don't like her why would you refuse another slave? you can use she for money or work, or whatever not only sex

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
nop, is mandatoiry, but even if you don't like her why would you refuse another slave? you can use she for money or work, or whatever not only sex
It's a bit culturally awkward, IMHO. Like, over the top bad taste.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's a bit culturally awkward, IMHO. Like, over the top bad taste.
then think of her as just another girl in your harem.... :) I understand what you are saying but this is fiction, hell it's not even a book just an H game.... but i know many of all ethnicity that love the servitude/submission of BDSM

Reactions: Krull

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
many of all ethnicity that love the servitude/submission of BDSM
Yeah. A bit out of my comfort zone. Especially when IR in that particular way. I kind of prefer the subversive MC vs the overt.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes