3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
At no cost !! Weekly development update # 17 what is written?

A little overview of the progress for the upcoming V0.04:
Story: 80% done

Coding: 30% done

As you can see we're in the middle of development and, till now, everything is going as planned. I'm confident that V0.04 will be ready mid September.
And: fun with mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I just graduated from university and I'm currently looking for a job 'for the first time in my life I won't be studying in september' my studies this time will be focused on Wincest it seems...

Reactions: N7's Slut

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Realy nice after the image for Ashly,now some for Fiona.Man this game so far beat Parenthal Love and Au-Pair Innocence for the 4-th place for me.In top 3 in no particular order are DoD,DmD and BB.
I haven't tried Parenthal Love & Au-Pair, do you recommend them? But I'm worried that our tastes may differ a lot since you're highly appreciating one of the games I dropped: BB.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I haven't tried Parenthal Love & Au-Pair, do you recommend them? But I'm worried that our tastes may differ a lot since you're highly appreciating one of the games I dropped: BB.
Well Parenthal love you will like it.The maker even makes fun with BB-one of the daughter seems to have boyfriend name Eric.Father immediately thinks "I hate Eric".Au-Pair have Triss Merigold,I mean Tasha 19 year romanian students who will work like part time maid for your bitch russian step-mom Ala.Must warn you that you play with both son Alex and father David.I suppose you will immediately hate David/at least I do/.You can use

to go through cg images and decide for yourself

Reactions: Drafox

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Realy nice after the image for Ashly,now some for Fiona.Man this game so far beat Parenthal Love and Au-Pair Innocence for the 4-th place for me.In top 3 in no particular order are DoD,DmD and BB.
i found big brother incredibly boring i feel man of the house is going to over take that game once it has the load previous game implied into the game

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Well Parenthal love you will like it.The maker even makes fun with BB-one of the daughter seems to have boyfriend name Eric.Father immediately thinks "I hate Eric".Au-Pair have Triss Merigold,I mean Tasha 19 year romanian students who will work like part time maid for your bitch russian step-mom Ala.Must warn you that you play with both son Alex and father David.I suppose you will immediately hate David/at least I do/.You can use

to go through cg images and decide for yourself
Thanks a lot! I don't like sharing girls that's why I disliked BB..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks a lot! I don't like sharing girls that's why I disliked BB..
Seems David will continue to be in the game and trying to ruin all for his son.The poll he make for what should happen with father seems to go 2/3 vote for split content,one update for son Alex and next for father.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
how in the world do i get further during the office day where samantha is gone ? you know the one after finding a dress for mom and where you go directly to job on friday ? i clicked everything i can find talked with both girls cant enter samantha office and it still says i need to do something before going home aka working

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
i found the gift v0.25 on the internet after i finished this game. With its pics i assuming its a little different story with same characters.Do anyone know what is it ?

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
i found the gift v0.25 on the internet after i finished this game. With its pics i assuming its a little different story with same characters.Do anyone know what is it ?
That is the "old" version, the Reloaded is the visual enhancement and re imagining with a similar story.

The old version is still further ahead in the story arc, but the reloaded is catching up.

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
That is the "old" version, the Reloaded is the visual enhancement and re imagining with a similar story.

The old version is still further ahead in the story arc, but the reloaded is catching up.
thanks. i just discovered the game and its my dream game with slavery. Do you know games similar to this? And i couldnt find old version in this site. Why is it ?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes