3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
thanks. i just discovered the game and its my dream game with slavery. Do you know games similar to this? And i couldnt find old version in this site. Why is it ?
Similar to this... meaning slave harems? Hmm, Corruption, Lab Rats (kinda), you should also look at 4 Elements Trainer, Im sure there are more, just can't think of em right now. But those will do nicely for a while

Reactions: ceyceyist

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
Similar to this... meaning slave harems? Hmm, Corruption, Lab Rats (kinda), you should also look at 4 Elements Trainer, Im sure there are more, just can't think of em right now. But those will do nicely for a while
thanks im gonna play them

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It will catch up in two years...
Actualy maybe will catch after 2 updates.

So in 0.05 we will be maybe in the same position like The Gift 0.25 but instead of barista/Christina/ and life-guard/Jessica/ we will have mom/Fiona/ and sis/Ashly/ in the harem.

The open world/sandbox is planned for V0.06 and it will be better and bigger than ever before :).

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I personally think the real question is when were gonna be able to harvest our rewards, i mean we played 3 versions by now, but all of them were with closed endings, in the last version we finally adquired our 2 first slaves but we cant do anything to them cause all sexual related things are story events, dont missunderstand me cause i think the game is good in this reloaded version but in the original game when the game ended it wasnt a closed ending and we were able to make use of our slaves at will making the game entertain us while we waited for the next update, but as it is now when we finish the current content the game closes and the unique way to repeat scenes is starting a new game and get to the point of the scene or loading a game,technically speaking the developer said that the open world/sand box is planned for V0.06 but if it ends like the previous versions with closed endings with the typical box saying this is the end of the current content and wait for the next uptdate for more, the next update being released who knows when, instead of letting us roam free in that world in a endless repetitive loop atleast to enjoy the current slaves we adquired its gonna be a real turn off for some of the player base.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I personally think the real question is when were gonna be able to harvest our rewards, i mean we played 3 versions by now, but all of them were with closed endings, in the last version we finally adquired our 2 first slaves but we cant do anything to them cause all sexual related things are story events, dont missunderstand me cause i think the game is good in this reloaded version but in the original game when the game ended it wasnt a closed ending and we were able to make use of our slaves at will making the game entertain us while we waited for the next update, but as it is now when we finish the current content the game closes and the unique way to repeat scenes is starting a new game and get to the point of the scene or loading a game,technically speaking the developer said that the open world/sand box is planned for V0.06 but if it ends like the previous versions with closed endings with the typical box saying this is the end of the current content and wait for the next uptdate for more, the next update being released who knows when, instead of letting us roam free in that world in a endless repetitive loop atleast to enjoy the current slaves we adquired its gonna be a real turn off for some of the player base.
We can even now replay Fiona or Ashly bathroom scene like 100 times.And don't know is this a bug but each time you rise the Mind Control.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Totally true, it never occured to me that someone could exploit the random scene at the bathroom by entering and exiting 100 times just to get the same fixated scene with only 2 variations,anyway just wanted to point that theres other ways to attract ppl to the game, one is the one they are currently doing making good story and a good ending and wanting the ppl to play the next realease, and another one could be the example like games like corruption, that lets ppl roaming free ingame repeating any of the available non random scenes at will, making them entertained playing the same game till they get bored or the next release is done ,at the same time reducing the possibility that the player forget the game or get distracted with another game out there between releases.

Jack_Fireshard

May 20, 2017
Okay I have to admit that the ending of this chapter(?) was down right evil, in a good way mind you, and the song was soooooo fitting.

Can't wait for the next version.

Reactions: darlic

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Okay I have to admit that the ending of this chapter(?) was down right evil, in a good way mind you, and the song was soooooo fitting.

Can't wait for the next version.
yeah it makes you reflect on all the beauties that you have brainwashed to be your cum dumpster XD

Reactions: N7's Slut

Sam10

May 13, 2017
I loved It!! great content and storyline... However, it freezes when I meet Samantha's daughter

Reactions: luke88
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes