3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
im going to stalk you next :p
Oooooh! have you started yet? how about now? maybe later? ahh! so exciting! my life is kinda dull anyway so someone stalking me would only be a bonus. Could always join me on my sofa being lazy & eating snacks. Also congrats on 1000 posts! woo!:eazyHype: (Also dont forget showing me those pictures!)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Oooooh! have you started yet? how about now? maybe later? ahh! so exciting! my life is kinda dull anyway so someone stalking me would only be a bonus. Could always join me on my sofa being lazy & eating snacks. Also congrats on 1000 posts! woo!:eazyHype: (Also dont forget showing me those pictures!)
thx

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Some time ago dev said that updates will be more frequent...
But this is still 7-8 weak. Wondering when version 1.0 will be. 2025?

I really prefer a Dev who takes his time, but do a great update, than some who say 1/month, and finally you have nothing really new in his update, and you finish really disappointed.

Reactions: Kakato

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really prefer a Dev who takes his time, but do a great update, than some who say 1/month, and finally you have nothing really new in his update, and you finish really disappointed.
You mean like Impure?

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
I agreed with You but this is hard for me not to be little annoyed when someone claim that if he gets more support updates will be more frequent, he gets more support but updates are not quicker.
Dont get me wrong, i love this game and I will keep supporting but when someone says he will be faster, be faster

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Great game so far. I'm not into slavery stuff but i like that it is not depicted in a negative way (such as pain/abuse or shit like that).

Anyhow, does anyone know the title of the main menu song? I mean the classical one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agreed with You but this is hard for me not to be little annoyed when someone claim that if he gets more support updates will be more frequent, he gets more support but updates are not quicker.
Dont get me wrong, i love this game and I will keep supporting but when someone says he will be faster, be faster
Well we have to give to him that his updates are way bigger than most games.So he realy use the more time and put much more content.So many games have like 10-15 min real new gameplay per update.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
But there is no click option on either of the desk drawers ,All I could find is some id inside of a file

plz help anyone

:(

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
But there is no click option on either of the desk drawers ,All I could find is some id inside of a file

plz help anyone

:(

click on the white desk. if you still didn't find the password. the password is Queentakesbishop I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes