- Parenthal Love 0.4

ONLY cares for me ;)

Nice choice ! .. me 2
i would replace big brother with corruption v6.5

Reactions: zecon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I will add it to the list but don't remember the release date.
its coming out in the 21st although for me its the 20th still dont understand how anyone would like big brother when its hard even with cheats and the eric factor

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i could add iccreation the artifact part 3 my sexy rikku even though i think lulu is the best final fantasy girl in the franchise btw is the game on here?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Nice my friend :)! .. but i don't like Corruption , i prefer to play HS (HoneySelect) and i've made my own characters in this game (shared on a well-known site) ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love HS. I have about 300 different characters on it now. I love the new SUPA mods for it. don't like the neo studio though. I prefer the old one.

Reactions: zecon

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
its coming out in the 21st although for me its the 20th still dont understand how anyone would like big brother when its hard even with cheats and the eric factor
What to say.I like many games.Starting from VN like Dreams of Desire and Dating my Daughter,going through sandbox like Big Brother and The Twist,harem like The Gift Reloaded,Something Unlimited and Superpowered and ending with HS games-Glassix,Lab Rats,Corruption,Cohabitation,Subliminal Corruption,Power of the Dragon etc.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Holy crap google drive download speed is ridiculous, using a pirated version of Internet Download Manager, I managed to get 110 MB/s download rate O_O @hypnouser , you're awesome

Man this game is fun :D
You are welcome. As long as they don´t change something, it is so easy to create accounts through google adsense/adwords. And Google Drive is currently the fastest cloud storage site of the market.

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Can you next time put a spoiler warning on it some people including me want to get suprised for the next update
Fixed
Only bonus pics (not in game) will be without spoiler tags.

Last edited:

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
Woot... so The Gift Reloaded didn't end ?!... cool. I thought *SPOILER (after that great sad song at the end where the MC meets Victoria and his head pains stopped, the slide show with the other characters like memories) the novel had a finale... good to know, thx for sharing.
PS... hehe, played all the novels/games in your list except Au Pair Innocence... will check that out.
I was really surprised when I played the original The Gift, because the game just... kept going. At first I thought it was going to end if I could sell the house by the time my boss got back, then I thought it would be over after I corrupted the boss and her daughter, and then it suddenly turned into an open world sandbox where you could wander the city and find girls to add to your harem. I'm looking forward to when The Gift Reloaded reaches the sandbox stage.

Reactions: titit
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes