3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
One can only hope that it will still even if it doesn't at least there are other good games to soothe our bitter disappointment
The progress meter improved from something like 93% at the end of october to 95 at the start of december. It hasn't been updated since. We can only keep guessing how the progress goes, but approximation tells us we won't see the update for another 1-1,5 months

Reactions: Angelboy13

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The progress meter improved from something like 93% at the end of october to 95 at the start of december. It hasn't been updated since. We can only keep guessing how the progress goes, but approximation tells us we won't see the update for another 1-1,5 months
That would suck but i suppose all we can do is wait

Oct 14, 2019
What is the password to Dr. Atwell's computer. I put Queen takes bishop without spaces but it is not moving ahead. I am stuck on what to do more

Freezed

Sep 29, 2019
What is the password to Dr. Atwell's computer. I put Queen takes bishop without spaces but it is not moving ahead. I am stuck on what to do more

you have to go, in addition, with the password
you, besides, in circle turn at least 3 times
and, besides, then again also at least
3 times over your right shoulder spit

....sry my friend are able there
I just not differently just how
with the gigantic red one button
about "DO NOT PRESS the button!!!" stands....

(where mine one then only thus...)
*K.L.I.C.K*

ps about your question....
write the pw exactly in such a way
how it is shown you in!!!!

Oct 14, 2019
you have to go, in addition, with the password
you, besides, in circle turn at least 3 times
and, besides, then again also at least
3 times over your right shoulder spit

....sry my friend are able there
I just not differently just how
with the gigantic red one button
about "DO NOT PRESS the button!!!" stands....

(where mine one then only thus...)
*K.L.I.C.K*

ps about your question....
write the pw exactly in such a way
how it is shown you in!!!!
It is shown 'Queentakesbishop' but when entering password it is not taking first single quote before Q though it is taking the last one after p so it is not taking exact password aa mentioned in paper so game is not proceeding. I suppose I will have to uninstall it as I can't progress further.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I wonder - are there any download links floating around for one of the abandoned version? The one with the lifeguard?

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
It is shown 'Queentakesbishop' but when entering password it is not taking first single quote before Q though it is taking the last one after p so it is not taking exact password aa mentioned in paper so game is not proceeding. I suppose I will have to uninstall it as I can't progress further.
Tried with upper and lowercase Q?
Obviously not meant to type the quotation marks.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You ain't the only one that's had issues with the password seems to be a more common issue. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with searching the room some more.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Everything is based on priority over one thing and the other and the dev decided that currently his priority is on other things atm..its always has been and always will be like this...just like how celebrities gets cocky and arrogant once they get well renowned they stop listening to their fans even though they are the one's who put them in that position but in the long run it always comes back around to bite in ass...What goes around comes back around..I hope the dev sets his priority straight...if he decide's to discontinue or whatever problem he is having not to sit laid back..share with the fans and patrons and let them know..they aleast deserves to know that..communication is the key!

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I tihnk the team did not like the direction mrZZ was doing and fell apart again he did mentioned they had rewrite the cliffhanger a bit i think either he just buying time now or he knows cant use excuses anymore like he used to do.
That cliffhanger was bullshit the whole game that bad guy could nor break you mom and sister because he cant override your control but the girl in the cliffhanger he can..

There can only be 2 options or she is playing along or the writer was drunk and did not take notes of his abilitys

Oct 14, 2019
You ain't the only one that's had issues with the password seems to be a more common issue. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with searching the room some more.
Whatever the issue is I have already uninstalled the game. I don't like so much grinding fir entering a password which we already found. Why not make it simple like if you found the password then enter and move on why to complicate things I just don't get it. Anyways I have already uninstalled it so no more worrying about it anymore.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes