3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
The reason he plans to resume billing is obvious, that he expects to have an update out by then, all these posts saying "Ohh they're just in it for the money" etc are a load of bullocks, his own posts pretty much said this much, they were getting close and wanted to get an update out, without forcing those who supported them to keep paying until then, the Automated message on their patreon saying "Taking a break" is exactly that an automated message from patreon saying why would someone work on something without them getting a cut, but to someone who had read the Devs posts, we know why because hes trying to do his best by them.

Im of the mind that people get a chance to do what they are trying to do "Good things take time", I dont care if joe bloggs can get a little game done in a week, where is the quality...

I look at games like Deluca Family, and Sisterly Lust(and other games by the same Dev), Wicked Choices etc they all take months and months to release, in many cases 4-6 months between each release or longer and noone complains (In one case they are taking their time to produce a rebuild and I could honestly wait another year to see it, its just that worth it), why not, because they are worth it, Just like The Gift, If you want a game with no quality then look for one, If you want to see if they are going to maintain the quality with this game then just wait and we can all see, seeing these posts that expect everything for nothing is disgusting.

Yes, we have all been waiting a long time, but Im guessing everyone has other games they play, so we can wait, I know Ill probably get hell for this post from trolls, but its worth doing this anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I can remember each was a month or two wait for that game, your right that one was released a little quicker, but it still had a delay despite no illnesses etc, but all those others which are some of the best games on here have often had 4-6 month between releases or more and all those that do follow them on here wait because they like the effort put in. I mainly noted his games due to the quality and time he puts into them, Everyone lets him take his time for releases.

Thank you for correcting me on that one, but my statement stands, if perverteer had taken a little longer on a release due to wanting to maintain a high level of quality, or wanting to change something due to feedback would you have complained, nah like me you would have waited, checked out the release then commented.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
That communication had no effect on me, as I didnt see it, I like many just waited, but I can see your point, would I like more info from MrZZ and team, sure but do I need it, not really, I have other things to do, I have a 350 acre farm that I can go out to, I have other games etc, but when something is released then I pay more attention.

A few games I liked early on changed a lot at some point, and I just unwatched them, better to move on if you dont like something, maybe drop in and check after several months, but we all have lives, you, me, ZZ, perverteer all of us, so one game taking longer than we'd like wont kill us.

Reactions: Mormont

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That communication had no effect on me, as I didnt see it, I like many just waited, but I can see your point, would I like more info from MrZZ and team, sure but do I need it, not really, I have other things to do, I have a 350 acre farm that I can go out to, I have other games etc, but when something is released then I pay more attention.

A few games I liked early on changed a lot at some point, and I just unwatched them, better to move on if you dont like something, maybe drop in and check after several months, but we all have lives, you, me, ZZ, perverteer all of us, so one game taking longer than we'd like wont kill us.
I'd agree if a dev takes a month longer than normal to release his game... at worst 2 month... but than I'd like to know why he actually took longer or what his exact plans for the future are, like saying update cycle will change to 2-3 month instead of 1-2 month. If the Team broke apart that's a good reason, but we are talkeing about 6 month without release or any significant communication. At best a "sorry I won't deliver again... maybe next month... or not".
I know games with more gameplay and same quality that get monthly releases (+1 week at max) and weekly Update reports by the Dev.
On the other Hand I know MC and it's rapid decline in the last year... so I am kinda afraid Mr.ZZ could follow suit just to test the waters.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
She looks much better like this.. how will mc look mc has been captured too for months. the game should start with 8 months later. for reference to the delay after the captured scene.

mc tied to a chair for 8 month he should be pretty much dead by now. this was the mc you only see a skeleton.

Reactions: keer

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
She looks much better like this.. how will mc look mc has been captured too for months. the game should start with 8 months later. for reference to the delay after the captured scene.

mc tied to a chair for 8 month he should be pretty much dead by now. this was the mc you only see a skeleton.
Rachel won´t be able to feel her legs in a long while, after being on her knees for 8 months xD.

Last edited:

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Both Sis and Mom minds are broken in 8 months in constant lust, smh. They are mere sextoys now, such a shame.

Reactions: hypnouser

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Well, it’s good that there has been no update for so long, all the enemies have died and disappeared. Is it interesting that with the doctor’s penis he is dry ??

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes