3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just thought that... MC just "pretends" to be a good guy, he is not really a "good" guy. Don't get me wrong, I do understand why he is doing it, creating a harem with mind control, that's hot.
He's not a good guy at all, he isn't that far deom being just like Mindlos.

Remember he did break into one of the girls homes and forced her to be a slave. She was terrified of him and begging him to leave her alone.

There are no "good guys" here, just different shades of fucked up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the beginning the Player is as bad as Mindlos... selfish and a bit perverted... he uses the Serum in hope to build a harem of willing women and subdue his unfair boss and turn her into his submissive bitch.
It's his encounter with a true Monster like Mindlos that gives him a rough awakewning and he starts to realise what he did and is still doing.
The abduction of his family and "war" with Mindlos makes him attempt to compensate the damage he already has done and partly attempt to atone for his sins by helping other people with his powers (atleast he makes himself believe so).
You can consider him a repenting sinner while faceing the devil maybe... he'll keep pushing forward comitting sins in order to stop Mindlos yet trying to make the best out of it for those that suffer from his actions.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
In the beginning the Player is as bad as Mindlos... selfish and a bit perverted... he uses the Serum in hope to build a harem of willing women and subdue his unfair boss and turn her into his submissive bitch.
It's his encounter with a true Monster like Mindlos that gives him a rough awakewning and he starts to realise what he did and is still doing.
The abduction of his family and "war" with Mindlos makes him attempt to compensate the damage he already has done and partly attempt to atone for his sins by helping other people with his powers (atleast he makes himself believe so).
You can consider him a repenting sinner while faceing the devil maybe... he'll keep pushing forward comitting sins in order to stop Mindlos yet trying to make the best out of it for those that suffer from his actions.
History is written by the conquerors. Always. It just depends whether you want to be the conqueror or the conquered. Once you do that, leave the rest to your followers to write up the proper history. Whenever, someone does something, you may always find ulterior motives behind their actions. It all depends on the perspective. Not to be offensive, but I am getting a feeling that you would rather enjoy a game that tag trap and hard NTR.

Dude, this story is about people who like Domination and Master-Slave relationship. The concept of this kink is unfair. It's the kink that matters. If you're not into that then what's point in creating this MC and playing as him?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
History is written by the conquerors. Always. It just depends whether you want to be the conqueror or the conquered. Once you do that, leave the rest to your followers to write up the proper history. Whenever, someone does something, you may always find ulterior motives behind their actions. It all depends on the perspective. Not to be offensive, but I am getting a feeling that you would rather enjoy a game that tag trap and hard NTR.

Dude, this story is about people who like Domination and Master-Slave relationship. The concept of this kink is unfair. It's the kink that matters. If you're not into that then what's point in creating this MC and playing as him?
"Tyrants may rule but they will fall before long none the less".... And normaly it's by deceive of their "trusted". (a fact backed by history aswell)
I prefer to be a ruler in the grey areas rather than pitch black or blinding white...
I rule benelovent and encourage loyality and dedication instead of forceing it (like Mindlos does btw.).
You seem to be under the false impression that there is only a single way to play this game or a single successful tactic... You will fail and die if you try to conquer everything at once.
Sure you enslave and I am not saying you should stop doing so... however the player is doing something bad to the girls but it's a grey zone since he is respecting them and does good things for them while abuseing his power over them to profit of this.
Also at which point did I mention anything about NTR?

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

I like domination, bdsm and master-slave relationship. These are particular kinks I look for in games here. Still, I don't want to feel like an asshole playing such games. Because, if a game does it right, it would feel more natural. To feel good about master-slave relationship, for me it is needed that the slave would want or at least deserve it (although, deserve can be rather vague, but let's say I mean by it "not just having bad attitude towards MC, but actively trying to spoil his life").
And in The Gift, at least some girls did neither want nor deserve this. Clara definately didn't want or deserve. Can't remember about Monique, she was not so much against it. Later on the MC kind of started to feel more conscious, so he at least explained the whole deal to Samantha and Victoria before making them his slaves, but he did alter their minds prior to that, so we don't know how it affected their judgement.
That being said, I don't think the MC is a lost cause, he starts off being selfish, but by the end of first act he shows some character development, which made me like the game more.
Examples of master-slave relationships I find good are Veronica from Man of the house and Bella from Sisterly lust. Both these games start it with blackmail, which isn't good, but at least justifiable, since both girls were trying to make their respective MC's lives miserable. And in both games it evolves into a consensual master-slave relationship where both parties are happy with how it all plays.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
"Tyrants may rule but they will fall before long none the less".... And normaly it's by deceive of their "trusted". (a fact backed by history aswell)
I prefer to be a ruler in the grey areas rather than pitch black or blinding white...
I rule benelovent and encourage loyality and dedication instead of forceing it (like Mindlos does btw.).
You seem to be under the false impression that there is only a single way to play this game or a single successful tactic... You will fail and die if you try to conquer everything at once.
Sure you enslave and I am not saying you should stop doing so... however the player is doing something bad to the girls but it's a grey zone since he is respecting them and does good things for them while abuseing his power over them to profit of this.
Also at which point did I mention anything about NTR?
Either way, the girls of this game end under someones thrall. No matter if the MC tells them to behave well and be good with everybody. If he ordered them to slaughter people, they would do it without hesitation.

But well. It was a game created for mind control fetichist. Something that is morally wrong to begin with xD.

Later on the MC kind of started to feel more conscious, so he at least explained the whole deal to Samantha and Victoria before making them his slaves, but he did alter their minds prior to that, so we don't know how it affected their judgement.
Of course it does, at least in case of Victoria.

Thanks to that, she does not freak out when MC tells her he has mind control powers, or when Clara confesses that he was enslaved against her will. Victoria take this things as if they were something ordinary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haast

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Of course it does, at least in case of Victoria.

Thanks to that, she does not freak out when MC tells her he has mind control powers, or when Clara confesses that he was enslaved against her will. Victoria take this things as if they were something ordinary.
Yeah, I know that. What I meant, when he was altering her mind he told her that what he said was the truth and that she shouldn't freak out. But I believe he didn't tell her she had to accept his proposition to become his slave. Although, altering her reactions to his words must have altered her decision to some degree.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Yeah, I know that. What I meant, when he was altering her mind he told her that what he said was the truth and that she shouldn't freak out. But I believe he didn't tell her she had to accept his proposition to become his slave. Although, altering her reactions to his words must have altered her decision to some degree.
The mind control overwrote her common sense. He did the same with all the girls he used his power on.

We must remember as well, that in the first versions before the hiatus (in the original and in the reboot one), the percentage of our influence over each girl, used to increase whenever we interact with them.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
I just thought, mind control, don't get me wrong, I really like mind control. The MC could be more... Well, act like a Master, instead of still trying to be a good guy, acting as if he is thinking of the best for the ladies when he is turning them all into sex slave. Just outright admit that they are his slaves, and I don't find him as a hypocrite.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I just thought, mind control, don't get me wrong, I really like mind control. The MC could be more... Well, act like a Master, instead of still trying to be a good guy, acting as if he is thinking of the best for the ladies when he is turning them all into sex slave. Just outright admit that they are his slaves, and I don't find him as a hypocrite.
True too. The MC has MC kink but is naive at the begining getting power hungry and driven by lust but then when he realizes the path to be dark, he tried his best to change to grey since light isn't an option for him

Reactions: Evangelion-01

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
True too. The MC has MC kink but is naive at the begining getting power hungry and driven by lust but then when he realizes the path to be dark, he tried his best to change to grey since light isn't an option for him
Yeah! But still, he is just acting like he is a "good", but he is just similar to Mindlos, in that sense.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We must remember as well, that in the first versions before the hiatus (in the original and in the reboot one), the percentage of our influence over each girl, used to increase whenever we interact with them.
This is still the case in the remake... if you talk to them and choose a specific topic based on their corruption (0-25% 1st, etc.) there is a small increase in the girls corruption dureing the first part of the game.
Yeah! But still, he is just acting like he is a "good", but he is just similar to Mindlos, in that sense.
Good and evil are concepts of our society and completly tend to be viewed by individual standards...
The Player is "good" in comparison to Mindlos, however "evil" by social standards.
The story telling and characteristics of the Player keep this game in the grey zone... this is quiet a popular theme in corruption games.

Reactions: Shuchetan and Haast

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Just to throw my opinion in here, not sure where to jump into this conversation.

Personally, I believe the mc is still just as selfish as ever. Sure hes moved into a more gray area, but is he doing it for the girls, or to calm his conscious? The MC really only began to care about the girls after Mindilos showed up. He saw the person he was becoming and hated it. He forced a change, not for the girls but for himself.

Evidence of this is the fact that the mc has already completely changed the girls. There is no going back. The girls have new likes and dislikes, new personalities. Yet he is still attempting to alter them, to change them into something more human AKA what he wants them to be. He claimed himself, in order to serve him best, the girl must be the best version of herself. However who chooses what the best version of themselves is? The partially mind broken girl, or the master that created them?

A strong example of this is actually the chick who was immune vs her mother. The immune chick was put in charge of the girls. In the sort of management role her mother forced upon her that she never wanted. He put her in that role, not because shes qualified, but because shes his favorite. further emphasizing how selfish he is. Not to mention how much he didn't want to corrupt her because of his feelings for her, despite the fact it risked the other girls.

Mind control, and corruption genre as a whole, is a power fantasy. The play is more important than any sense of romance. Personally, I find nothing wrong with it and enjoy it. My only complaint is that I wish the author would stop trying to justify the players actions. Its kind of annoying, makes it feel shallow, and hypocritical.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Just to throw my opinion in here, not sure where to jump into this conversation.

Personally, I believe the mc is still just as selfish as ever. Sure hes moved into a more gray area, but is he doing it for the girls, or to calm his conscious? The MC really only began to care about the girls after Mindilos showed up. He saw the person he was becoming and hated it. He forced a change, not for the girls but for himself.

Evidence of this is the fact that the mc has already completely changed the girls. There is no going back. The girls have new likes and dislikes, new personalities. Yet he is still attempting to alter them, to change them into something more human AKA what he wants them to be. He claimed himself, in order to serve him best, the girl must be the best version of herself. However who chooses what the best version of themselves is? The partially mind broken girl, or the master that created them?

A strong example of this is actually the chick who was immune vs her mother. The immune chick was put in charge of the girls. In the sort of management role her mother forced upon her that she never wanted. He put her in that role, not because shes qualified, but because shes his favorite. further emphasizing how selfish he is. Not to mention how much he didn't want to corrupt her because of his feelings for her, despite the fact it risked the other girls.

Mind control, and corruption genre as a whole, is a power fantasy. The play is more important than any sense of romance. Personally, I find nothing wrong with it and enjoy it. My only complaint is that I wish the author would stop trying to justify the players actions. Its kind of annoying, makes it feel shallow, and hypocritical.
If the MC were a good guy, he would use his powers to erase their memories and free the girls. The experience they have dealed with, could help him to become more confident and better person. But then, we would not have any game at all xD.

We are talking about altering people´s personallity for our goals and to erase their free will. There won´t be any positive about this, ever.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If the MC were a good guy, he would use his powers to erase their memories and free the girls. The experience they have dealed with, could help him to become more confident and better person. But then, we would not have any game at all xD.

We are talking about altering people´s personallity for our goals and to erase their free will. There won´t be any positive about this, ever.
While at the moment such benelovence is not an option (as the Harem is the Players only assest to counter Mindlos) it's not said that this isn't a potential ending scenario though.
Maybe not completly erase their memories but their need to follow his commands even enableing to oppose him.
And than see wether they'll condem or love him for his actions in the time of dire need.
He stoped the clerk girl from the IT shop from useing drugs, helped his boss to actually heal from her Ex husbands constant abuse and we don't know the story of the other girls just yet... If it wasn't for the means to achieve all this he certainly would be considered a good guy :devilish:

Reactions: Haast and hypnouser

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
While at the moment such benelovence is not an option (as the Harem is the Players only assest to counter Mindlos) it's not said that this isn't a potential ending scenario though.
Maybe not completly erase their memories but their need to follow his commands even enableing to oppose him.
And than see wether they'll condem or love him for his actions in the time of dire need.
He stoped the clerk girl from the IT shop from useing drugs, helped his boss to actually heal from her Ex husbands constant abuse and we don't know the story of the other girls just yet... If it wasn't for the means to achieve all this he certainly would be considered a good guy :devilish:
That is the ending used by another dev of this site.

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
True but he didn't 'help' anyone, he told them what to be/do. He removed their free will. Thereby limiting their actions/thoughts to what his own personal internal moral code sees as 'good' and 'bad' (rather than the individuals views). Were his influence removed they would most likely reset back to their original behaviour or worse due to being aware of the mental invasion they had undergone.

Aside from the entire plot of the game being changed so the guy is just silver tongued and convincing at getting his view across without the removal of free will, he will always be the bad guy if you think about it. It is entertaining having the power and being a bad guy, so by no means am I complaining.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018

Yeah! About that final part, I don't mind the MC going around controlling others for his own selfish need, as long as the ladies are not hurt. How he keep justifying his own act is just... Take the fun out of the mind power stuff he has.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes