3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Still delays are always a bad sign for either the commitment of the dev and his team or disputes inside the team that lead to break ups... a project as this can only take that much of the later and dies with the first.
wether or not they can pull through this hard time and deliver something amazing or fall prey to the dissatisfication of their supporters or their lack of own interest is the question that bothers me the most right now.
Milfy City did deliver after a whole year (both games can be compared by tools used and gameplay)... it wasn't bad, but couldn't hold up against the development time the dev took.
And both Devs really suck at communicating with their supporters
Maybe the project is something too much to handle, just for a free time project. I also think that they could create a twitter account to share all the ideas they have in mind. Would be faster than writting them in patreon.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe they have a potato rendering stuff cause according to the patreon page, that's all that's holding them back and if that's the case then might need to invest in some more powerful hardware. AMD processors atm are king for everything but gaming and even in gaming it's not that much of a loss against Intel.

Reactions: Randeep44

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
It makes you wonder if the status that was posted out is accurate? would be a shame if it was to drag out like it has these past few months.
I'd imagine we will get a release in the near future if it was true as the majority of the work has been done, alternatively if nothing materialises then we know the few updates that were received were nothing but smoke being blown up our arses and the project will die. Hoping for the former rather than the latter.

Reactions: JayX

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The story will follow at least until we enslave all the new girls that were introduced to us ( if not abandoned in the process).

Rachel is already enslaved and Karen will surely be the next. Fiona and Ashley will become part of the harem and I am sure that the nurses subplot will start in this new update.
You sure there is an update?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It makes you wonder if the status that was posted out is accurate? would be a shame if it was to drag out like it has these past few months.
At least we know now that mrzz did nothing these past months. The pause at least is something.. that shows that either the team fell apart or those reasoning for those delays where all made up to buy some time.

The pause could also mean an abondoned tag is imminant. He used so many excuses that he could not make up another one.. :cautious:

Also maybe his cat ate his renders.. :LOL: :devilish:

Last edited:

italicus

Jun 18, 2017
Also maybe his cat ate his renders..
I really think that will be the next excuse. As some people believed his 3D-rendered broken arm preventing him from doing renders it doesn't seem so far off.
I sometimes wonder if we are too detached from reality. Some people thought it was a real photo. I wanted to attach it but I can't find it on the free posts on the patreon page. It should however be buried somewhere in this thread.
At the time I was willing to ignore the fake picture because he claimed only a month of delay. But very few people, if any, called him out for that.
Why post a render of a broken arm? Now I realise that development was already dropped at that time.

• Angry
Reactions: hypnouser and keer

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I really think that will be the next excuse. As some people believed his 3D-rendered broken arm preventing him from doing renders it doesn't seem so far off.
I sometimes wonder if we are too detached from reality. Some people thought it was a real photo. I wanted to attach it but I can't find it on the free posts on the patreon page. It should however be buried somewhere in this thread.
At the time I was willing to ignore the fake picture because he claimed only a month of delay. But very few people, if any, called him out for that.
Why post a render of a broken arm? Now I realise that development was already dropped at that time.
You forgot about the operation on his arm broken, and about the pain from the summer heat! Poor plot, sculptures, and we!

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I genuinely forgot about this game and by the looks of this thread it was for the best what an shitshow.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Merry Xmas to all of you + dev update
The team of Mr.ZZ production is wishing everyone a merry christmas!
As you noticed TGR V0.09 still hasn't been published and we're not sure if we can get it done in December. The whole team is aware that this situation is completely unacceptable, therefore we'll pause payments until V0.09 finally is ready.
Wishing you and your loved ones all the best!

last patreon post, so guys just wait a little, real life can cause alot of problems on their end. As a matter of fact there are alot of problems of developing a game ofr example miss calculating the amount of time a version needs, so just realax and grab a beer or something. The uodate will be ready when it is ready. The payment is onhold at the moment so the dev guys are going the right path at the moment to not further the hate. When it si ready and some of the patreons decide that it is not worth it anymore don't pledge again. The devs are working on it and even if not (some posts say that here), the payment is stop so not negativ sides for the patreons. all in all just wait guys, good things take there while :)

Reactions: Haast and coller

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Merry Xmas to all of you + dev update
The team of Mr.ZZ production is wishing everyone a merry christmas!
As you noticed TGR V0.09 still hasn't been published and we're not sure if we can get it done in December. The whole team is aware that this situation is completely unacceptable, therefore we'll pause payments until V0.09 finally is ready.
Wishing you and your loved ones all the best!

last patreon post, so guys just wait a little, real life can cause alot of problems on their end. As a matter of fact there are alot of problems of developing a game ofr example miss calculating the amount of time a version needs, so just realax and grab a beer or something. The uodate will be ready when it is ready. The payment is onhold at the moment so the dev guys are going the right path at the moment to not further the hate. When it si ready and some of the patreons decide that it is not worth it anymore don't pledge again. The devs are working on it and even if not (some posts say that here), the payment is stop so not negativ sides for the patreons. all in all just wait guys, good things take there while :)
Uhmmmm, 6 months later :unsure:

Reactions: Cyberious
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes