3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
abandoned tag incoming?
The correct answer is "no". Why not? Simple! Dev is active and communicating with patreons. It could be mods on F95 decide to put an "on hold" tag on the thread... But the game is clearly not abandoned.

Tbh? I think you know these things. And I have the feeling you're throwing it out there, as a last resort poor man's (no patreon) try to pressure the dev.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well if we are to go on what they said they weren't far off from actually completing the update I'd still say it will be out this month although when this month who knows, I guess they could do with an upgrade for the rendering.

trickster12

Jan 31, 2019
The correct answer is "no". Why not? Simple! Dev is active and communicating with patreons. It could be mods on F95 decide to put an "on hold" tag on the thread... But the game is clearly not abandoned.

Tbh? I think you know these things. And I have the feeling you're throwing it out there, as a last resort poor man's (no patreon) try to pressure the dev.
Not really but six months is a lot of time "pressure" nobody pressure nothing it's clear that he's doing it alone or so it seems doing the update slow and safe like a turtle

Reactions: Cyberious

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
That is really helpful as:
1) it shows that MrZZ is active
2) we know payments are suspended
3) there is only 1 reason for MrZZ to be online since because of (2) he cannot farm money. This reason - he believes the update will be here eventually.

Reactions: darlic

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
he believes the update will be here eventually.
Has to be this month he can't let it keep dragging on any longer and I'm pretty sure they will want to get the update out as soon as possible before risking the loss of more patrons.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Has to be this month he can't let it keep dragging on any longer and I'm pretty sure they will want to get the update out as soon as possible before risking the loss of more patrons.
And who will give information about success ?? A month without updating the statusbar, 4 months not to go to your site is cool! :unsure: (n)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And who will give information about success ?? A month without updating the statusbar, 4 months not to go to your site is cool! :unsure: (n)
Well all they can hope for is that the update releases eventually and that the update is a big hit if that was to happen and they were to start getting regular updates out again then I'm sure all would be fine but it's a big If.

Reactions: Denis25

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well all they can hope for is that the update releases eventually and that the update is a big hit if that was to happen and they were to start getting regular updates out again then I'm sure all would be fine but it's a big If.
Well there is pretty easy to make the update big hit-let us hit the bad guy with a train:)
And rescue all girls.And I mean all-even his slaves.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I'd say - not necessary.

The most impatient patrons have already left. Those who waited for so long probably will be ok waiting couple more months as long as payments are frozen.

Your second statement looks more logical - yes, the big update, especially if followed by 1 or 2 quick ones will lure some patrons back. But yes, it is the big IF.

Reactions: Mormont

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'd say - not necessary.

The most impatient patrons have already left. Those who waited for so long probably will be ok waiting couple more months as long as payments are frozen.

Your second statement looks more logical - yes, the big update, especially if followed by 1 or 2 quick ones will lure some patrons back. But yes, it is the big IF.
I said so before... but do you really think they will take their lessure time while payment is frozen?
I am pretty sure they are rushing the Update to get a reason to reopen payment either because they want to earn something or have expenses to cover

Reactions: keer

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I said so before... but do you really think they will take their lessure time while payment is frozen?
I am pretty sure they are rushing the Update to get a reason to reopen payment either because they want to earn something or have expenses to cover
I don't think it's about "leisure time". More like "problems creating update". And if they delayed the update for 4-5 months (out of 6) I allow the possibility they will persist and delay the update another 1- oo months.

JayX

Jun 24, 2018
Do you really think, that there will be much more story after that update?
Besides from that Mindlos arc which already seems to be after the climax he would have to open up something completly new.

Reactions: keer

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Besides from that Mindlos arc which already seems to be after the climax he would have to open up something completly new.
He promised us a terrible story to update. So let's see what happens. If there is an update ..:eek::WutFace:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Personally I find the story as meh. Its not bad. It seems worse than it is because it was dragged out, and the shitty cliffhanger. There are still potential story arcs they can take. Mind could simply be a stepping stone to something greater.

For example, we know that there were multiple scientists working on the serum. Could be related to that. Or, could be related to individuals with unique powers like the blond girl who was immune. It would be simple enough to write in an organization of sorts that plays the true villain of the story, and make it make sense.

Mindlios is kind of a joke. He has one, maybe two girls with him that seems threatening. The rest is because he has the family and feels relevant. The PI could be the entry way for the organization to get involved, or be revealed, or it could be the badass chick, or nurse that Mindlios has on his side.

The issue imo isnt rather the story could be over, its rather or not this dev is capable of doing it without making the game worse.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The Players "Resources" is his Harem, as he is neither rich nor connected... Mindlos on the other hand is the complete opposite.
He has both influence in the world and riches, his Girls are only toys and liabilities, which is why he controls them.
I agree that the Dev dragged out the family Mindlos arc and the Cliffhanger was the worst way to end the last build.
However I think the main Problem with Mindlos is that the bits we learned of him are to shallow... the Character has quiet some potentiel... but with the current story telling that is not going to be used.
A Mindlos story arc that deepens our knowledge about his ascent to power and understand his character a bit better is high duo and could actually make the past Story better.

But that's my personal oppinion...

• Love
Reactions: Haast

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Personally, I feel that Mindlos as a character made more sense, having mind control powers, he wants to be a master. While MC on the other hand, wants the ladies to be the best they can be, but still, making him their "Master" still. As if all the ladies' best choice is the MC. In that sense, MC is just like Mindlos, but he just "hides" his selfish desires, whereas Mindlos is just being an outright dick.

Just thought that... MC just "pretends" to be a good guy, he is not really a "good" guy. Don't get me wrong, I do understand why he is doing it, creating a harem with mind control, that's hot.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes