3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
in the old version of the game, how many people could you control? because log talks about 6, then at 0.25 it mentions Jessica and Christina. are those new, or part of the 6?

Reactions: vmaks

ducktavious

Feb 27, 2018
Would be nice if the game could be finished, even just 1-2 more updates at most... such a shame to abandon where it did. Was so close.

Reactions: vmaks

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Would be nice if the game could be finished, even just 1-2 more updates at most... such a shame to abandon where it did. Was so close.
Prob would have been years since I last played, but didn't like an update or two ago introduce sandbox elements? Unless removed, I highly doubt the game could have finished in 1 or 2 updates lol. Best case scenario would have been a really shit ending lol.

Honestly, this game dying is likely a good thing. It opens up a vacuum for other, better, developers to try and recreate the magic of this game and potentially do a better job (a couple already released). If this game had completed, any other retries would have just felt like clones.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
It's good to fantasize once in a while, I suppose. :rolleyes:
Any ideas how would you wanted story to continue?
I made a headcannon for a possible ending, here goes:
Since the game established that one master can't easily take control of another master's servant, that final scene with the detective changing sides doesn't make any sense, she doesn't feel pain or faint like the other cases.
So the detective is probably faking it to gain an upper hand and stab the doctor in the back ("be the best you can be" even an actress/lier). She does that: kills the doctor with a stolen gun while pretending to start a blowjob on him or something. The doctor's servants goes into shock, paralyzed, having their link to their master severed and faint. Then the detective frees the MC and the family, everybody hugs. The MC manages to convert the doctor's servant after.
Final scene: they all go to the mansion and happy harem orgy. The End. :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes