3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Has the definition for NTR changed since I last checked? Am I missing a point where MC and the mom/landlady/family friend/foster mom w/e have started a relationship other than a platonic one?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Has the definition for NTR changed since I last checked? Am I missing a point where MC and the mom/landlady/family friend/foster mom w/e have started a relationship other than a platonic one?
from what i've come to understand..NTR needs to have the protag in a committed relationship and then be forced? or willing?...to have his/her wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend perform in front of him with another while all he can do it watch?...if thats the case..then at no time is there NTR in this game as you are not committed to the mom/not-mom when said instance would occur..as the potential happens well before you have enslaved her...and i believe if the choices i saw make sense..you cannot enslave her if she goes dating and boinking sleezebucket.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
from what i've come to understand..NTR needs to have the protag in a committed relationship and then be forced? or willing?...to have his/her wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend perform in front of him with another while all he can do it watch?...if thats the case..then at no time is there NTR in this game as you are not committed to the mom/not-mom when said instance would occur..as the potential happens well before you have enslaved her...and i believe if the choices i saw make sense..you cannot enslave her if she goes dating and boinking sleezebucket.
Yeah I thought that was correct.

So doesn't that mean we're the ones doing the NTR when we corrupt her? lol......

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Very pleased to see one of my fav. games back again. So far NTR was avoidable so quite pleased there. Heres hoping our "friends" at patreon find nothing wrong again.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
NTR the way its most literally taken is invoking a feeling of jealousy when witnessing someone the MC is interested and its reciprocal get taken away by an adversary...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
NTR the way its most literally taken is invoking a feeling of jealousy when witnessing someone the MC is interested and its reciprocal get taken away by an adversary...
back to put this thing in an actual topic and not to kill the thread i found that when i used the NTR mod my game was crapping out alot but if i just use the incest patch it works

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah back on topic before mods have a meltdown when discussing either NTR or Incest...

You already tried the incest patch a page back Monkey ? Does it work without bugs ? Also is the game just out of hiatus, or does it have some new scenes even if not sexual ?

I remember it left off when we are getting to know the daughter of the boss, and finding out she has powers of her own that are stronger than the MC as he cant even affect her. Also MC had already hit the boss once his mojo ! I cant wait to break that ball-busting wench, and have her crawling around in a gimp bondage suit while giving her nothing but anal till she chills out.

I'll wait for a few more updates to this one to see if it recovers its spot in my top 20 again !

Reactions: AndreDell

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah back on topic before mods have a meltdown when discussing either NTR or Incest...

You already tried the incest patch a page back Monkey ? Does it work without bugs ? Also is the game just out of hiatus, or does it have some new scenes even if not sexual ?

I remember it left off when we are getting to know the daughter of the boss, and finding out she has powers of her own that are stronger than the MC as he cant even affect her. Also MC had already hit the boss once his mojo ! I cant wait to break that ball-busting wench, and have her crawling around in a gimp bondage suit while giving her nothing but anal till she chills out.

I'll wait for a few more updates to this one to see if it recovers its spot in my top 20 again !
i think the game just has incest removed and some back story added the incest works but the NTR mod doesnt without the game being buggy

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Meaning?
Too much? too low? if second one, well : The Gift Reloaded is a reboot of the original "The Gift." and he was away for more than a year...so we can understand why! Need times to regain tthe confidence of pledgers.
Don't get me wrong, i'm glad he is back and all i hope is that he's having fun and still got the inner fire to work on this.
That so many people are so stupid to still pledge to someone who first rebooted his game after a short time and than abandoned the reboot for so long.
Let us all guess what will happen in a few months. Those people should throw their money at more trustworthy devs.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
That so many people are so stupid to still pledge to someone who first rebooted his game after a short time and than abandoned the reboot for so long.
Let us all guess what will happen in a few months. Those people should throw their money at more trustworthy devs.
Such as ?

The only ones I see consistent that have games I like are Faerin, Bluecat, and MrKnobb... everyone else either sometimes skip a month or two, or post updates with 30 renders and less than 2mins of playtime...

Look at Saddo his game is full of bugs, and lacking on promised content and only catering on a "specific path" while missing his deadlines time and time again, and he is making bank !

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Such as ?

The only ones I see consistent that have games I like are Faerin, Bluecat, and MrKnobb... everyone else either sometimes skip a month or two, or post updates with 30 renders and less than 2mins of playtime...

Look at Saddo his game is full of bugs, and lacking on promised content and only catering on a "specific path" while missing his deadlines time and time again, and he is making bank !
If you really want to know the only one who ist trustworthy, sure all the devs with every months updates are mostly trustworthy, but nobody is like Luxee who only charges by release and not every month while I abandone my game for a year or reboot it three times over.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes