3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I must point out that he was kicked of patreon a year ago for violating their terms of service aka incest content the fact that he now has more than 150 patron indicate that he was a fairly stable creator.

Reactions: L7Bear

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I must point out that he was kicked of patreon a year ago for violating their terms of service aka incest content the fact that he now has more than 150 patron indicate that he was a fairly stable creator.
I think the game had already been abandoned back then. He said that he couldn't work on the game anymore and stopped the payments and then shortly after that patreon cracked down, blocked his page and he didn't bother to reopen it until now.

And yes, he had a pretty good delivery rate for both games and the updates were usually worth it. Let's see if he can continue to deliver.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i probably mentioned this before but the girl in the background is girl you meet in the old game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what a naughty queen to corrupt a holy man :p
Yeah,and don't forget that we get second Jessica/after Dreaming of Dana/ in these games and before other Jessica/Babysitter,MSN and JOHN/:)

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
I looked into how easy it would be to do an "incest patch" that makes sense just to help Mr.ZZ out.
Here's the deal.. the script is sorted by day. It's day1.rpy, day2.rpy, etc. And each character has it own story.rpy and so do the major events. So there's a total of 34 files to comb through and change the dialogues. It would be easier to do each file and modify it instead of doing an external patch. If I were to do an external patch, it would have to find each line and then rewrite it which is double the work.
When you think about how his story is set up, it actually makes more sense to leave it alone and let someone with far better chops than I do take some time and go through this game and do it right. This doesn't deserve a hack job. This deserves a patch done right to do it justice.
Until then, I'd appreciate it if people would stop bitching "oh no.. no incest!"
And yes, the game is no longer abandoned. Mr. ZZ is back to his old tricks.

Quit bitching about lack of incest. You've been warned.
Oops. Looks like my first incest patch/mod had some bugs.
Apologies, the game just dropped last night and I apparently didn't get enough sleep before patching it
This one should be better.

Instructions:
1) Delete the scripts.rpa file from the "game" folder
2) Extract all the files into your "game" folder

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Oops. Looks like my first incest patch/mod had some bugs.
Apologies, the game just dropped last night and I apparently didn't get enough sleep before patching it
This one should be better.

Instructions:
1) Delete the scripts.rpa file from the "game" folder
2) Extract all the files into your "game" folder
it worked fine for me however the NTR mod didnt work well with it ill use this mod though

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
it worked fine for me however the NTR mod didnt work well with it ill use this mod though
Correct. We're both using the same method of replacing game files, so you have to choose one or the other. There's almost certainly a better way, but I'm still just a N00B at python & Ren'Py.

I think the game is just fine as it is, but somehow hotter with the Mom & Sis, so I made the incest "patch".

I think the complaint about the Mom briefly having dated some guy as being NTR is ridiculous. It is basically an optional scene that requires you choose to slut your mom out on her date AND THEN that you choose to peek on her the night she's been out on that date. It takes a clear intent to choose that option. So, I have no intention (currently) of writing a patch for that.

Too many really good games over the past couple years have been destroyed by the NTR hate crowd because Devs either abandoned their games entirely or tried to change them to make the audience happy (and the audience continued bitching about NTR for MONTHS after that content had been stripped from those games.)

Reactions: L7Bear

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Correct. We're both using the same method of replacing game files, so you have to choose one or the other. There's almost certainly a better way, but I'm still just a N00B at python & Ren'Py.

I think the game is just fine as it is, but somehow hotter with the Mom & Sis, so I made the incest "patch".

I think the complaint about the Mom briefly having dated some guy as being NTR is ridiculous. It is basically an optional scene that requires you choose to slut your mom out on her date AND THEN that you choose to peek on her the night she's been out on that date. It takes a clear intent to choose that option. So, I have no intention (currently) of writing a patch for that.

Too many really good games over the past couple years have been destroyed by the NTR hate crowd because Devs either abandoned their games entirely or tried to change them to make the audience happy (and the audience continued bitching about NTR for MONTHS after that content had been stripped from those games.)
yeah it isnt NTR however i think people are confusing what NTR is NTR is where you watch someone your involved with have sex with another guy and while i thought the only NTR scene was the claire scene thats only sharing as in you also get to fuck that guys wife

Reactions: armion82

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 21226

Plot:
You are an ordinary guy, living at home with your mother and sister, struggling to live your life. But one day, by a lucky twist of fate, you find a mind control drug that will drastically change your life! From now on you are able to influence the minds of everyone around you and you will use this ability to make your nastiest fantasies come true!​

Updated: 17/11/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Changelog:

MOD:

Downloads:
WINDOWS/LINUX: - - -
MAC:
- -
ANDROID:
- -

View attachment 4569 View attachment 4568 View attachment 4567 View attachment 4566
nothing new here..........unless you mod it I guess.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Happy this game is back, but just watched all the CGs and not much is new. Maybe he did remake some of the existing ones, some of them seemed better than I remembered, but anyway, it doesn't beat real new content. So waiting for next installment.

Graz'zt

Feb 27, 2018
Need some help with this game, i can't tell if its bugged all by itself, or because i installed the incestpatch.
I simply can't get back from this doctors-appointment... I'm stuck in an endless searchloop, with no way out..

(Couldn't even get a screenshot of it!)

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes