3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
ok now that everyone is happy about the incest patch what about Clara's room? the furniture seems to be bugged does anyone know a work around?
that was in the first patch it has been updated twice since then
First image is found on image folder but the second image he share is not even on image folder ( mother / daughter )... i check like 4 times LOL

PS: to get the first image event go on her room, and on right part you will find a dildo, click on it ( make sure she is not on the room ) after you click on it go outside and come again on her room till she is there and you will have the option.
those scenes were sexy :love:

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
We're up to 95 pages of posts, and I swear there must be at least 95 posts with people asking or saying

computer password: Queentakesbishop

While I don't understand how this could be difficult to find, it is clearly problematic for a lot of people.
Can we just add that to the OP?

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, have playing the game.
Verdict:
- It's a reworked version, and not so much re-writing the story.
- It's just a same game with the older version, anyone who played this game before will notice.
- The progress pretty much the same
- Still fapping on it (shut up)
- Any cheat to increase the status of the npc will broke the flow of the game, so don't
- Overall, nothing major, but very hopeful for the next update

P.S. and yes, i didn't give a single critical opinion of the game.

Reactions: L7Bear

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Wow - I had forgotten about this game! It was probably one of the first ones I downloaded from this site and I loved it. Long before I even thought of making my own game! This is a welcome resurgence and I hope this dev can continue on with this game for a while!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok..tried the original..far inferior...sure there technically is more content...meaning the game goes on longer..but there is actually alot less content if taken in interaction context..its basically click through the days corrupt them fuck them blah blah..its very empty feeling..the reloaded feels fuller and the story is more indepth and i greatly prefer it...i'm a "story-guy"...lol....the "just fuck em all forget everything else" style game is for others..many many others..HAHA.
true... true...
but its good to see how it changed. incest coming in (and coming out later lol ), the story events etc...
it give a good idea of the change. that's why i just suggested :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
will we see the NTR with mom again in the future?
yes and no probably..

yes because the dude wont let it down that easily.
and no because they are always option to avoid it and as far for now, we already corrupt mom pretty much.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Thank you so much to our fans, especially those who kept talking about the game when I had abandoned it.
It's been an honor, sir. Glad to have you back!

Too bad some thing had to be cut out of the game (dildo scene with mom and sis), but I am sure we can work around that.
sis_story_dildo_mom0.jpg

And some things are still not covered by the latest incest patch. Like when Mom comes into the shower, she used to say
I always used to bathe you when you were a little boy.
Now she just says
I always wanted to bathe you...

Reactions: AndreDell

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
meh this authors just creepy. so he makes a game about a hot milf and teenager then... er... obsesses over a model of a 65yo 100 pound overweight black chick.. ugh

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
I don't even remember the dildo scene, how was that one unlocked?

edit: Found it, this was posted earlier in the thread: "PS: to get the first image event go on her room, and on right part you will find a dildo, click on it ( make sure she is not on the room ) after you click on it go outside and come again on her room till she is there and you will have the option. "

Dildo is in the sister's room, after the lingerie has been bought.

And I hope there's a way to bring it back eventually. :D

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Seems to take away your options half way through. Got Fiona to 100%, then I was forced through a lot crap with the story and other characters

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Cant wait to see this game continue. Was the first game i got from this site and still one of my favorites.

P.S. Any chance of getting a sig img for the game

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
First time i played this. I am not a big fan of mind control, but with Victoria this is getting interesting.
Its a solid game - weakest part are the sex scenes. they are boring and not that well made.

I had fun playing it ... with no incest. The twist is good enough, but I guess there will be no 3some with the mother and daughter? ^^
In my opinion, this game is focused to people with mind control fetish (where I include myself). As such, I think that it is more focused in the process of controling someone,( to the point she/he does your bidding without hesitation, asi if it were something ordinary) than in actual sex.

The first makes me turn me on more than the actual sex scenes.

Philz

Mar 24, 2018
When Clara locks herself in her room in her appartment.. How do I open the door?? Please help.

Update: Nevermind, found the window on the balcony.

Reactions: AndreDell

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
In my opinion, this game is focused to people with mind control fetish (where I include myself). As such, I think that it is more focused in the process of controling someone,( to the point she/he does your bidding without hesitation, asi if it were something ordinary) than in actual sex.

The first makes me turn me on more than the actual sex scenes.
Ok there must be a fetish for everyone ^^ - I think it is a boring thing bc there is no effort. I admit that in this game there are ppl that can resist or refuse your power is good. In most games its is just a grind mechanic "use power x times per y on z to get them". In the end its not that different but I prefer when there is a more realistic approach to why they get corrupted. :)

Reactions: hypnouser

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
For some reason the Mega isn't working . It keeps saying the page can't be reached
everything is working. if you have something wrong with mega in the title of the topic there are alternative links

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes