3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
...Hey Guys, I nedd some help. It's the first friday of the game and I stuck in the office. If I click on "work" on the pc the MC says "I feel like there is something I need to do before I can go home", but there's nothing that I can do. I've already spoken whit Monique and Clara, I've already go to the bathroom, and in the Storage. If I enter in the CEO office Monique appears and I quit. Any ideas?...
Check:
Page 13 #258
Page 14 # 261

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have encountered a bug after installing this patch for some reason the game will not open.
PS. The patch in question is incest patch 1.2

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Ok there must be a fetish for everyone ^^ - I think it is a boring thing bc there is no effort. I admit that in this game there are ppl that can resist or refuse your power is good. In most games its is just a grind mechanic "use power x times per y on z to get them". In the end its not that different but I prefer when there is a more realistic approach to why they get corrupted. :)
Actually, corruption offers the best of mind control, but without any mind control at all.

Reactions: Trasher2018

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
Same for me: what have I to do in the doctors office?
If you are running the original Incest patch, which had a bug in that area, please install Incest patch 1.1 or Incest mod 1.2

If you are running the unmodified game, then go left, check the boxes, check the right box, read the password, go to the computer, type the password

Reactions: Lieselotte
Mar 14, 2018
this game is still alive? I could have sworn I saw somewhere that it was abandoned. thank god I loved the original was really enjoying this version

notail

Jun 4, 2017
Same for me: what have I to do in the doctors office?
in the doctors office you can turn to the left, there you find some files. Next to the file is a really small card click on it. Afterwards click on the boxes at the bottom (the right box) reading this will give you the password for the pc)

TLDR. the password for the pc is Queentakesbishop.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
guess i have to wait the no ntr mod :(
No, you don`t have to wait !!!! Just don`t pick up the sexiest dess for Mom !!!! Then there are NO NTR. In my mind, if you pick up the sexiest dess and Mom goes to a DATE with another man, you should realize, that it might have some consequences (NTR) !!!!

Reactions: L7Bear

Lieselotte

Sep 27, 2018
If you are running the original Incest patch, which had a bug in that area, please install Incest patch 1.1 or Incest mod 1.2

If you are running the unmodified game, then go left, check the boxes, check the right box, read the password, go to the computer, type the password
That's it!
Thanks for your help.(y)

Reactions: AndreDell

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Tried this game the other day despite all the warnings about Netorare, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised, there's a fairly good amount of content there already, way more than I expected, everything so far has been quite good quality, from renders to story, in particular I really like "mom" and "sis", but I like the others as well :)

Yeah, heard about possible Netorare in the game, but as I played the game, I didn't really get that "Oh crap, Netorare"- feeling.
I mean, it's possible that my interpretation of Netorare might be different to someone else's, but to me it wasn't Netorare that the mom was already dating that dude, it wasn't even their first date (if I recall right), and although MC did say that their relationship has always been a bit "special" ever since the husband died, it didn't really specify the "special".
But yeah, since she's already dating that guy before MC even starts making his moves on her, I don't consider it Netorare, if anything, I consider it Netori because MC through corruption and manipulation has her end things with that guy and focus all her attention, feelings and desires on MC, MC stole her from that guy, not the other way around.
It might be just me, but my Netorare- alarm didn't trigger during the gameplay, at least not yet at any rate :)

But yeah, so far I really enjoyed the game, it's far better than I expected it to be :)

If there's one thing that puts me off just slightly, is the way MC treats his "subordinates", corruption or not, is it necessary to treat them as slaves? Personally I'm more receptive to a loving, warm and passionate harem relationship than master/slave relationship, but oh well, I'll let it slide :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Tried this game the other day despite all the warnings about Netorare, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised, there's a fairly good amount of content there already, way more than I expected, everything so far has been quite good quality, from renders to story, in particular I really like "mom" and "sis", but I like the others as well :)

Yeah, heard about possible Netorare in the game, but as I played the game, I didn't really get that "Oh crap, Netorare"- feeling.
I mean, it's possible that my interpretation of Netorare might be different to someone else's, but to me it wasn't Netorare that the mom was already dating that dude, it wasn't even their first date (if I recall right), and although MC did say that their relationship has always been a bit "special" ever since the husband died, it didn't really specify the "special".
But yeah, since she's already dating that guy before MC even starts making his moves on her, I don't consider it Netorare, if anything, I consider it Netori because MC through corruption and manipulation has her end things with that guy and focus all her attention, feelings and desires on MC, MC stole her from that guy, not the other way around.
It might be just me, but my Netorare- alarm didn't trigger during the gameplay, at least not yet at any rate :)

But yeah, so far I really enjoyed the game, it's far better than I expected it to be :)

If there's one thing that puts me off just slightly, is the way MC treats his "subordinates", corruption or not, is it necessary to treat them as slaves? Personally I'm more receptive to a loving, warm and passionate harem relationship than master/slave relationship, but oh well, I'll let it slide :)
Ehh, i was about to write something similar but you beat me to it. (see convo :p)
I agree with my pal Eerie on the NTR subject. If I can take it, you won't even notice it, just respect Mom's fashion sense and you're golden.
As for the slaves, i don't have any complains. I like the fine balance of loving & degrading moments with them and i sincerely hope it will remain that way in the future updates.

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018

Thank you kindly for the information

Reactions: AndreDell

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Good to see this being back.
Back when the game was put on hold I had an unreasonably aggressive reaction to it (it was back them a lot of gamedevs were panicking due to Patreon's changes too, so I was in a foul mood to begin with), and I'm very glad to be proven wrong and would like to publicly apologize for my behavior.

And about the whole NTR debacle... I have no issue with NTR as something that can happen depending on your choices but is otherwise avoidable. Also unless the new version changed it, even if the mom ends up having sex with the old guy you still brainwash her and make her dump him so no issue there also.
And I do wish for the option to give the enslaved woman a rougher and more slave-like treatment in the future, but the way it's done currently isn't bad.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes