VN Unity Completed The Girl Next Door [Donut Bite]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 17, 2017
The game can take a while to load, especially on lower end machines (or a VM like when I tried it) but once it does you just click the play (right-pointing triangle) button in the lower right to start. And everything after that is basically 100% linear and self-explanatory.
I don't think it's a machine problem since I've got a core i7 though :coldsweat:
It's just that this screen is up for like half an hour until I get tired and shut the game down:
Edit: Nevermind, it worked now probably I didn't click the triangle or something then. Sorry :coldsweat:
Capture.PNG

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Models are incredibly detailed and beautiful. Sex scenes are damn hot in my opinion. Just like with everything else everyone has a different taste.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Am I missing something from game? It says "dating sim" but no such thing can be found inside.:test2:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Girl Next Door Desires Unleashed on svscomics

Now I have a little surprise for you! Release of the adventures of our wonderful girls Jessica and Natasha.

"The Girl Next Door Desires Unleashed" picks up where part one left off, the threesome have moved things to the bedroom where the passion has only just begun. New experiences are explored, new desires awakened. If you enjoyed part one then get ready for this latest chapter.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Hey this is link for PC :
thx for the link. also it says there are 3 different endings but i can't seem to reach to the anal scene? is it not in game yet or am i failing badly?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Works fine. I found 2 good endings? And one bad. Anal nirvana seems to be put off until the next chapter. (I could have missed something.)

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review full game

Art 9,5/10: this is definitely one of my top 5 developer when it comes to the art department, amazing models, solid and well made backgrounds. A great game of lights and shades that makes the protagonist's skins sparkle like they were lightly wet & the background to set a soft sexy smooth ambient. The animations are short but really well made. The little down note are the text box, that blue really ruin the mood. on a side note it reminds me a lot of Lesson of passion style, you can almost mistaken it for them.

Story 1/10: No story, no choices & the dialogs are lacking , basically a sex scene that is divided in 3 segment: prelude, lesbo and threesome.

Sound 8/10: Smooth music that works greatly with the art to set a kinky ambient & some sex noises during the animations

overall 6/10: This game (even if technically is not really a game) is like fast or street food a quick fap on the go. But what I really want to say is that the art should deserve a big and solid story lines, not just a scene but a whole intense and passionate game.

cartoon-red-panda-showing-thumbs-up_1956837.jpg Panda of approval

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes