VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Girls of Bluerock Bay [v0.1b] [MrPotatoes]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
Francis is almost certainly the yaoi route, he even is there among the big group of characters and is the only guy. Question is if we're going to get another one

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
I wonder what the "Taboo" content is going to be (assuming that goal is reached, which I believe will be reached once the game gets a bit more recognition). Is it going to be stuff like Loli, Shota, Bestiality etc. or something different?

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
I wonder what the "Taboo" content is going to be (assuming that goal is reached, which I believe will be reached once the game gets a bit more recognition). Is it going to be stuff like Loli, Shota, Bestiality etc. or something different?
Well he does draw a lot of loli stuff, so that's the most likely one, I think

Reactions: monk_56

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Was the 0.1 release just like proof he's working/its not dead or are there like consistent updates planned like boobsgames' WaB? Cuz if theres consistent releases I'd actually like to support him on patreon

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
The former, but he is getting work done and it appears an actual prologue will be out in a couple months. He's actually a dedicated artist who has released tons of DRAWINGS before this

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Gotcha might just wait til that prolouge comes out but I'm quite interested now, didn't even know this was what he was up to before stumbling upon this thread lol. Was there any ETA on like what a couple of months meant like is it Tower of Trample (any day now -> 2 years) or is it like we're thinking september?

ovie741

Apr 11, 2019
Was the 0.1 release just like proof he's working/its not dead or are there like consistent updates planned like boobsgames' WaB? Cuz if theres consistent releases I'd actually like to support him on patreon
Also I'm pretty sure this was the prologue. Next is the actual complete first chapter.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, I actually clarified what point I was making: the next update serves as an actual introduction and not just telling fans "I finally understand how Renply works"

draigg

Jun 2, 2019
i kind of wish the mc would be a bit smaller but aside from that small personal preference, every character look great and very promising, can't wait to see more of that game

draigg

Jun 2, 2019
There's already tons of games with little twinkish/shota protags
but not that much with futa on male content down the line(at least good one) but anyway i said it's just a small personal preference, it doesn't really matter, the art is still amazing and really looking for the next update

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
but not that much with futa on male content down the line(at least good one) but anyway i said it's just a small personal preference, it doesn't really matter, the art is still amazing and really looking for the next update
True I guess, unless you go for straight up femboy games like tales of androgyny

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes