Ren'Py The Goblin Tale [v0.15 Public] [SC]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
That bunny has more intelligence than most characters in some goblins games, he should become the next General in the New Goblin Army (N.G.M, New Goblin Militia).
Qualifications:
Out smarted a human woman.
Led women into trap.
Is disarmingly cute (probably looks really good in uniform).
Vote now lol...

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
You should edit the op with better pictures. Right now I see no reasons to download the game.

kurban

Feb 18, 2021
Added Russian translation files for the extended version 0.1

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Yet another remake, I wonder if this will be finished and if we will get some sort of decisions as it was supposed to be in the original

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
gobbo content! :whistle::coffee:

Edit: Leaving out significant amounts of content in the public version is a bad advertisment strategy.
I've been seeing that more and more. "Here's the new release of my game!(kind of)". Looking at the Patreon page it looks like the basic and public are the same thing but one is behind a paywall still as well as the "extended" version. That's a pretty clear sign of where the dev's priorities lie.

TheParroter

Nov 18, 2019
Oh man, I can't help this one. Good one dev, you made me had no choice but to leave this one alone.. congrats I guess. Well, I could do some restriction removal just to be an asshole, lol.

Speaking of which, just heads up for people. each time you download the game and wonder how little it offers compared to the size, it is simply because you downloaded the full version except the "key" which is not the safest lock in the world. But, no reason to be such an asshole, right? .. right. Well the game looks also the main reason, but yeah you get the point.

So yeah, with that said I guess that's all. Thank you for reading my pep talk, have a good day.

Reactions: Skaaly
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes