Ren'Py The Goblin Tale [v0.15 Public] [SC]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well played trough this game

The whole blocked with a paywall bs is ruining alot of the vibe

You cant even peek in a other room caus ur hit with a paywall

So basicly you will miss out on content at leats 50 procent of the game probally if ur not paying

Basicly the game is a pay to play :cautious:

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Well played trough this game

The whole blocked with a paywall bs is ruining alot of the vibe

You cant even peek in a other room caus ur hit with a paywall

So basicly you will miss out on content at leats 50 procent of the game probally if ur not paying

Basicly the game is a pay to play :cautious:
I agree the game has most of the scenes locked behind an "extended" version paywall. I am likely gonna pass especially since it is all just assets from whatever store these people are getting them from without anything really new added to it or even a half way cohesive or good storyline.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Lol, another developer who just wants to make money. he gives us the versions 1 month later (which I find normal for free), plus you have to pay to have the voyeurism passages (seriously? he cracked that one)

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
F95 really needs to have a basic quality standard in place. Too many games have popped up recently that are objectively just...bad.
There are bad ones, but try to do things and evolve correctly (without trying to overpay for a crap), it should stay (there are some, they are rare but they exist). And those who do shit, who do nothing to change and who also try to charge more when it's worthless. Those should be released, they give a bad reputation to those who really want to evolve.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes