Ren'Py The Goblin Tale [v0.15 Public] [SC]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

sc.dev

Developer of The Goblin Tale
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2023
hey anyone having a weird glitch after the first mini game where it auto take to menu
Thank you for playing this game. We've tried many times to generate the issue you're facing. Unfortunately, we couldn't find it. Maybe you can use this save game for you to try. Please give us feedback after you try it.

Reactions: Jhin00

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
Thank you for playing this game. We've tried many times to generate the issue you're facing. Unfortunately, we couldn't find it. Maybe you can use this save game for you to try. Please give us feedback after you try it.
yeah that work thank don't know why it doing that

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Don't think of it as paywall but a prostitute, more play more pay...

Aug 5, 2016
Is this gonna be another goblin game where the plot just devolves to banging the same 3 girls because the dev didn't really think about a middle-game in the process of writing it? Just once I'd like to see one of these games have something fucking happen story-wise that keeps the game actually going instead of moving through the sexual progression with one character a scene at a time (first a handjob, then a BJ, then sex, then anal-- spread across 6 months of updates!).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoblinTale-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tgtisout

Nov 28, 2019
I'll barely write here but this..
i played v 0.4 Public right now.
As mentioned from others before.. theres is some content blocked behind a Paytreon Wall. So if you wanna see more, you have to be a Patreon and get another version of the game, i guess.
Now to the game..
After all this time, i played the one or other game that was promoted to this page. But this here, really is one of the worst in my opinion. YES in other games you have to grind some things aswell.. but Dev.. why do you think its "fun" to grind 45 ingame Days Money and/or Skills? With almost the same phrases and things to do over and over again. Its just dumb clicking on the right choices. And when i finally thought i finished the grind.. it was the end of the version. WOW.
There are possibilities to even fill a grind with some love and story.. this was just lazy. Can't recommend this game right now.

sc.dev

Developer of The Goblin Tale
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2023
I'll barely write here but this..
i played v 0.4 Public right now.
As mentioned from others before.. theres is some content blocked behind a Paytreon Wall. So if you wanna see more, you have to be a Patreon and get another version of the game, i guess.
Now to the game..
After all this time, i played the one or other game that was promoted to this page. But this here, really is one of the worst in my opinion. YES in other games you have to grind some things aswell.. but Dev.. why do you think its "fun" to grind 45 ingame Days Money and/or Skills? With almost the same phrases and things to do over and over again. Its just dumb clicking on the right choices. And when i finally thought i finished the grind.. it was the end of the version. WOW.
There are possibilities to even fill a grind with some love and story.. this was just lazy. Can't recommend this game right now.
Thank you for playing. Sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. In this story, the grind is needed because the main character must complete his missions that require money and to learn archery skills. There is no instant way to do this.

• Haha
Reactions: Lanthander

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Thank you for playing. Sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. In this story, the grind is needed because the main character must complete his missions that require money and to learn archery skills. There is no instant way to do this.
More points per visit equals less grind, right?

Reactions: Lanthander
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes