Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
what does NTR mean?
From netorare, of Japanese origin, a tag associated with games in which someone steals MC's love affairs, a tag that destabilizes a part of users who are terrified of becoming cuckolds considering that they take any game they interact with seriously.

P.S.

If you want more details try this https://f95zone.to/threads/trolley-trouble-v0-12-0-full-ntraction.127854/, as well as ntr, it describes the aberration of an individual terrified by this tag that so he is obsessed with becoming a disease ( the developer trolls users scared of the tag) ... :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerilleshi2

Mr. Pika

Aug 17, 2023
lmao, you are comparing apple and oranges. Mist of her body is better for animation & quality. This game has some nice graphics but it wont come close to mist :LUL:

LoveMonkey

Oct 21, 2021
lmao, you are comparing apple and oranges. Mist of her body is better for animation & quality. This game has some nice graphics but it wont come close to mist :LUL:
Just animations are not everything, game has to have a story to follow. I've played mist, it got a lot of animations but storywise and graphics golden boy wins.
But yeah like SonsOLiberty said, golden boys had time to shine. I think given enough time, mist will too. But for now their thread seems to be mad at the dev!

Reactions: Draverik

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Daaamn, i thought this was just a first rework, but a forth ? Did the previous versions had much more content then this current one ? if so, is there a link to it ?
No idea, it might be the third actually, but still, the first version and second rework is still in the OP under old version.

thought this one got abandonned, am i wrong ? did the dev get back to it or am i confusing it with another game maybe
It's not now, a new update came out a month or so back.

Reactions: nandaja
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes