Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough or aleast a gallery cause i need to know what scenes I missed or going to miss depending on which route I'm on. And to know if bouncing between love and lust options is good or not
Same, some of the choices I choose love and some lust depending on the dialog. I don't know how much of these choices really matters.

Aug 15, 2020
I have a question: do the choices love/lust impact future choices or is it just for different scenes in the moment depending on the choice? Couldn't really figure it out.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Explain, do you really like that a student has a penis size about the same as a penis of a horse?, this is some kind of anomaly

Last edited:

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Also, why can't I refuse sex scenes with an old woman? I like young women and not retired women, it's disgusting, there should be a feature in the game to abandon this character.

huy120904

Jun 14, 2022
Hi everyone here, could anyone tell me what the author say in Patreon ? NtR will be remove from the main game and it will be contained in minigame or it just be removed now and will be added again in future in main game??

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
I'm seeing several untraslated phrases from Italian.
Is the developer from there?

poisonkidd

Apr 29, 2023
i just played the latest update and it's on the right track, and please developer we need a lot of content about Kate (y)

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes