joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
No, i put the file, the file is opening in the browser so i create a python file and put the code in it, and i name it _unlock_gallery.rpy
A python file is named *.py and not *.rpy. And Ren'Py does not know what to do with it when it's placed under game directory.
Just right-click on the link and save AS...

skaven_slave

Oct 16, 2021
Here is a little gallery unlocker put in the game/replay folder, i think if that folder doesnt exist you can create it manually and rop the file in there, or something, anyways works for me, should work for you guys too
How do I download the file? When I click it, it just opens a page of text

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do I trigger this scene? I started a new game but somehow I always get from kitchen cunnilingus with Eva (the one on the left) straight to bedroom scene (the one on the right) and skipping it entirely.
Scene.jpg

Last edited:

Dr4g0on3r

May 24, 2023
At the start the women are looking ok but now....jesus to much breasts, to much ass and why in hell did the mc have a dick like a whale ?
Seriously man i hoped this game would become a better "True Bond" but the result is just ugly as shit

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
WHATS NEW updates ?
v0.6.2 Producer
  • New Gallery System
  • New dialogues
  • New sex scene with Kate
  • New sex scene with Natalie
  • New sex scene with Carla
  • 4 New Sex Animations
  • Fix minor bugs

It's not a continuation of the story, it's additional scenes.

If you don't want to start a new game or don't have a save that you can launch from the cutscenes, I recommend using a gallery unlock to view the cutscenes.

Reactions: mbusa

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
At the start the women are looking ok but now....
A game made for Patreon almost always ends this way.
The customer who pays must get what he paid for.
OK!im joking!! you can give your customers nothing, they will still pay for years.

But really, horny 12-14 year old kids MUST to have huge tits and huge butts in the game.
Without this, sexual stimulation is too weak for them, they don't know other stimuli yet (boobs and butts are a primal, subconscious thing).
Some people grow out of it during puberty...apparently.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Info is comin back hard hard boys
The Golden Boy 0.6.2 Producer Version - Download Link

New
2 hours ago

Hey guys, The Golden Boy finally has a new gallery system.
ThiccLord rewrote the code from scratch and I will never stop thanking him for his incredible work!
v0.6.2 Producer
PC:
Workupload
Mac: Workupload
Android: Workupload

Changelog v0.6.2 Producer
  • New Gallery System
  • New dialogues
  • New sex scene with Kate
  • New sex scene with Natalie
  • New sex scene with Carla
  • 4 New Sex Animations
  • Fix minor bugs

As mentioned before, I'll be releasing smaller but more frequent updates from now on.
So stay tuned because there will be news about 0.7 soon!
P.S. I will add more mirror links later
Yo the android part is not updated

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes