RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
Ethereal Bonds, really? So Serious Punch is part of Sea Studios?
Serious Punch had said a few posts earlier that in addition to developing the golden boy, it would also be developing the ethereal bonds project together with another person(s).
He talked about the third project in his latest Patreon post, also shared here on page 77.
Now, whether he is officially part of the team at this studio, I'm not sure.

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
Serious Punch had said a few posts earlier that in addition to developing the golden boy, it would also be developing the ethereal bonds project together with another person(s).
He talked about the third project in his latest Patreon post, also shared here on page 77.
Now, whether he is officially part of the team at this studio, I'm not sure.
Thanks for the heads-up, much appreciated!

It seems I've fallen for the exact mistake I often chide new members about: not checking the bloody thread before asking a question. Therefore I shall retreat into eternal shame...

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up, much appreciated!

It seems I've fallen for the exact mistake I often chide new members about: not checking the bloody thread before asking a question. Therefore I shall retreat into eternal shame...
Well, you're self aware enough to recognize the mistake, which instantly counts as a redemption. Honestly looking forward to Ethereal Bonds; the baseline seems solid, we'll see what comes of it. Hopefully whatever he's doing there doesn't slow Golden Boy down too much.

Reactions: MaxRichard and ^/30

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I dunno why but this latest version I downloaded crashes constantly and I've no idea why. Kind of annoying, and I can't tell if it's the games fault or something else.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
It depend on where you download it (the web site), what platform do you use Pc or Android ?
I downloaded it here, and I just use a PC. I'm a little worried it's a problem just with my entire PC because some other games have also started randomly crashing recently too. Just random renpy games that normally have no issues running randomly closing without even an error message. Very strange.

Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
I downloaded it here, and I just use a PC. I'm a little worried it's a problem just with my entire PC because some other games have also started randomly crashing recently too. Just random renpy games that normally have no issues running randomly closing without even an error message. Very strange.
I had a similar problem, or rather, some Ren'Py games kept getting stuck when transitioning from one image to another.
Each image transition took about 3 seconds after clicking the mouse or space bar. I don't know why this happens, and when it happens it only resolves if I reboot the PC, until a short time later the crashes start all over again.

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Well, i download this game from Dickgame and i had no problem, you know sometime it can be the file who had not upload i don't think it's you're pc who have a problem kuz this game doesn't require a powerfull device i said that kuz i am actually using the pc version on Joiplay with an Android 2-4 gb ram

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
well, I've tried both of the 'fixes' for the missing natgym_lust_70 and it still doesn't work, so I'm baffled

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes