Furyan

Nov 16, 2017

New

Show less
Hey guys!

I am working as hard as I can on the next update, and I am close to completing it.
So, I bring you some news!
1. The update is coming soon! I'm really working 100% hard to release it by the first week of September, maybe by next Friday or Saturday? (6-7) Anyway, it's very close now!
2. As always, as for this update, I wanted to do an update of at least 3-4 scenes, but much of the material I have rendered I still have to undergo postprocessing on PS and I would really lose a lot of time, delaying the work again, so I decided to break it up into small parts (as I had already anticipated in previous posts).

We can consider it an update divided into 3 major parts, what is this for? To publish it in a shorter time! The first update will be the first week of September and the next one and the one after that I plan to publish them in about 2 weeks apart. 3 updates in about a month or so, that's not bad, is it? I know some of you prefer bigger updates of at least 4-5 scenes, but when I do this every time for one reason or another I always delay too much, based on my deadlines.
ALWAYS remember that for me one scene equals at least 2 split paths, so it's two completely separate scenes, we always talk about quite a few renders, even for a single scene (love/lust).

3. I can already tell you that the next update will be about Kate and Carla.
You will have the opportunity to spend some time only with Kate, or with Kate and with Carla together and in the Producer version, ONLY with Carla.

4. What about the Producer version?
The producer version theoretically I should release it between updates, maybe there will be some delay but nothing too serious.

As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support you are giving me but especially the trust.
I'll leave you a small preview, maybe I'll be able to post another one the next few days as well!
Do you have the image from that post?

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019

New

Show less
Hey guys!

I am working as hard as I can on the next update, and I am close to completing it.
So, I bring you some news!
1. The update is coming soon! I'm really working 100% hard to release it by the first week of September, maybe by next Friday or Saturday? (6-7) Anyway, it's very close now!
2. As always, as for this update, I wanted to do an update of at least 3-4 scenes, but much of the material I have rendered I still have to undergo postprocessing on PS and I would really lose a lot of time, delaying the work again, so I decided to break it up into small parts (as I had already anticipated in previous posts).

We can consider it an update divided into 3 major parts, what is this for? To publish it in a shorter time! The first update will be the first week of September and the next one and the one after that I plan to publish them in about 2 weeks apart. 3 updates in about a month or so, that's not bad, is it? I know some of you prefer bigger updates of at least 4-5 scenes, but when I do this every time for one reason or another I always delay too much, based on my deadlines.
ALWAYS remember that for me one scene equals at least 2 split paths, so it's two completely separate scenes, we always talk about quite a few renders, even for a single scene (love/lust).

3. I can already tell you that the next update will be about Kate and Carla.
You will have the opportunity to spend some time only with Kate, or with Kate and with Carla together and in the Producer version, ONLY with Carla.

4. What about the Producer version?
The producer version theoretically I should release it between updates, maybe there will be some delay but nothing too serious.

As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support you are giving me but especially the trust.
I'll leave you a small preview, maybe I'll be able to post another one the next few days as well!
Carla enjoyers keep winning

Reactions: Im out of ideas

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
grandma need to finish the bj, mom need to give at least 1 and i am happy with the update
NO! Grandma need to move to next base, finish the BJ is the minimum, tit job, dry hump at least. Mom I agree, although I'm more interested on grandma, and don't care about mom anymore...

Reactions: Rabbit6605

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Bet you that will be mom heavy with no sex, and very little grandma (and I hope that I'm wrong on that one).

It should have at least one full sex, even if with a secondary character, and development for a main one.

Last update was third base for every character with no pay-off. BJs for 4 characters is very boring, even more if we already had full sex penetration with Eva and Laura.

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes