VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.50 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
So to be blunt the pay wall scenes turn this into a garbage bin game pretty directly.

I support someone if the content elicits that desire, but trying to make a pay to play game kinda slits your throat. Better option would be setting it up to go on steam and trying to pull revenue that way. Also need to play up fetish content pregnancy or otherwise and choices like where character can cum. Anyways lots of previous comments saying similar things paywalled content is usually the death of a game the real benefit comes from having ooen content that excites potential patrons to want to excite you not f2p with microtransactions to get the good stuff leave that for the actual gaming industry lol

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
So to be blunt the pay wall scenes turn this into a garbage bin game pretty directly.

I support someone if the content elicits that desire, but trying to make a pay to play game kinda slits your throat. Better option would be setting it up to go on steam and trying to pull revenue that way. Also need to play up fetish content pregnancy or otherwise and choices like where character can cum. Anyways lots of previous comments saying similar things paywalled content is usually the death of a game the real benefit comes from having ooen content that excites potential patrons to want to excite you not f2p with microtransactions to get the good stuff leave that for the actual gaming industry lol
couldn't have said it better, the paywall shit needs to go, plus i don't know the full rules of this site, but some sites require all content to be free after a said amount of time if posted.

JChaosX

Jul 27, 2018
couldn't have said it better, the paywall shit needs to go, plus i don't know the full rules of this site, but some sites require all content to be free after a said amount of time if posted.
lol yes I'm sure the Dev will be absolutely devastated that you and everyone else complaining about the game not being completely free are upset/not gonna play anymore. The $0 you contributed to them being able to continue making games is really gonna be missed by them. Some entitled bullshit, y'all need a reality check.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just seems like there is no real choice in this game to steer girls or women from sick web nudity etc... and the MC seems to not ever say no - he is a teacher and should not be involved with his students, he should be helping them to keep their self respect and not sell pics / videos of themselves. Any way I'm out of here it's just a sick fantasy that is in the Dev's mind to make money

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.30 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.30 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.30 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.20 Regular -> v1.30 Regular [466 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoodInstructorFrenzy-1.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
lol yes I'm sure the Dev will be absolutely devastated that you and everyone else complaining about the game not being completely free are upset/not gonna play anymore. The $0 you contributed to them being able to continue making games is really gonna be missed by them. Some entitled bullshit, y'all need a reality check.
Free or not $10 per month for an unfinished game that not even great cause kinetic not really worth it.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Who says you have to pay every single month? I am unaware of that requirement. Can you enlighten me please?
I think it's because Patreon has pretty much hidden the 'Custom One Time Donation Amount' or maybe the dev did. I haven't seen the option on any dev's Patreon in a very long time.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Free or not $10 per month for an unfinished game that not even great cause kinetic not really worth it.
I agree with the first part about a unfinished game + there is no way to be sure it will ever be finished besides to wait and see.
I just feel the exact opposite about your kinetic opinion. Sandboxes are not avn's and fall waaaaaaaaaay short on being a actual sandbox game,, specially for that amount of money even if you just pay once and cancel your subscription after that. They are not even worth the time it takes to make them as a product for sale.

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
Hello everyone,

March is just around the corner, and I'm excited to reveal the newest poster for our TGIF v1.40 release, with the title "The Calm Before The Storm"... Here it's and I wish I could share more, but let's just await its release

Release Date: 1st week of March

I'm so grateful for everyone who's staying with us on this journey. Your support and enthusiasm breathe life into this project. Your continued presence here means the world to us, and it's what makes this adventure so rewarding. Thank you for being such an integral part of our community

Cheers to more fun and discoveries ahead!

Stay in love,
❤️

LovelyBone

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Please tell me that this game doesn't have a woke theme. That Brian guy has me thinking twice about this game. I don't like the Woke themes. Even if he's gay, just say he's gay not a girl.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes