VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It's all about you isn't it? If you don't like the game because it is poorly realised, poorly written or poorly visualized, that's one thing, but slagging off a game, and hence the choices of the author, because something doesn't ring your bell, is negative, thoughtless, and pathetic. Your signature says a lot about you, and it ain't pretty.
if you think their sig is not pretty your comments really make you to be very ugly. they were just sending their opinions which count for as much as your perv opinion

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's all about you isn't it? If you don't like the game because it is poorly realised, poorly written or poorly visualized, that's one thing, but slagging off a game, and hence the choices of the author, because something doesn't ring your bell, is negative, thoughtless, and pathetic. Your signature says a lot about you, and it ain't pretty.
Certainly it's far better to complain about that others complain.

Tell me is it the aim of these stories to corrupt young women to become sluts. because this last episode getting a young women to stream naked and have sex with a fan is sending the wrong signals to them
The signal it gives is that this girl isn't a LI. And that if you can't prevent her from being, then the thing to avoid is this game.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Howdy;

It is nice to have options to avoid unwanted things IMHO. I recently learned meaning of NTR (you let someone else bang your GF / BF and cheating) for example. I'm -kind of- OK with it if I have an option to act accordingly and properly (like a proper BF,GF,Husband,Wife) or -at least- option to disable / skip it. Empathy is important as well as options. Yeah, developers need work few months extra to compensate it though.

I'm not judging anyone... want to but not gonna do it; I lost count how many mothers and sisters I "romanced" thus far. 8D

Note: I mentioned NTR thingy as an example, nothing to do with the game.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so in this game, when you cum, it sounds like a squeaky toy. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: That just cracked me up.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Good Instructor Frenzy [v0.2529] [LovelyBone Productions] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.38GB
Repack size: 300MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheGoodInstructorFrenzy-0.2529
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Damn this is some camgirl stuff. Hopefully in the next update it will be avoidable and not forced into the game. There is no desire to play if someone sells sexual services online for money, in other words, they are a whore. That woman has no value then and I have no value for this game so it can be deleted immediately. I almost hate the camgirl thing as much as NTR. Basically, it's mild NTR, because it mainly sells the body to other men, when they pay for it to the woman who does things in front of the camera. Then I'm out of the game. Anyway, this is the wrong kind of game for the material in question, when this "maybe" for a Harem game. Who wants a harem game with a woman who sells sexual material to other men? In the worst case, that can drive away NTR haters and Harem players. So is it worth it?
you not paying for shit, why the hell would the creator listen to someone like you.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v0.2529] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 300mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: Abegamer and x3m3x

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
Meh, he's being super aggressive about it, but I for one am happy people like him post. It makes it easier for me at least to safely ignore a game. There's probably less overall whining in threads because of people like him at the end of the day. Just think how many more people would complain about it if it wasn't spelt out in the thread at some point?

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Meh, he's being super aggressive about it, but I for one am happy people like him post. It makes it easier for me at least to safely ignore a game. There's probably less overall whining in threads because of people like him at the end of the day. Just think how many more people would complain about it if it wasn't spelt out in the thread at some point?
Rather than testing a game for yourself, thinking for yourself?

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes