VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Good Instructor Frenzy [v0.30] [LovelyBone Productions] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.84GB
Repack size: 393MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Just DLed and started playing (v 0.30). And the first thought I'm hit with is (and this is not exclusive to TGIF) what's up with the suit jacket, skinny jeans rolled up to flood levels, no socks and sneakers? If this a new fashion trend I've been fortunate enough to avoid? LOL So far I'm liking the game. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Just DLed and started playing (v 0.30). And the first thought I'm hit with is (and this is not exclusive to TGIF) what's up with the suit jacket, skinny jeans rolled up to flood levels, no socks and sneakers? If this a new fashion trend I've been fortunate enough to avoid? LOL So far I'm liking the game. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
No. It's idiocy from the 80's. You can blame Miami Vice for that stupid no socks with shoes while wearing rolled up pants. Though they did it in suits. Also, short sleeves dress shirt, wearing a suit jacket with the sleeves rolled up. Same shit, different pile.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
They need to add the vaginal sex tag it should had been there since last update.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I find it odd some are upset with the cam girl... The Cam girl doesn't remove her underwear, and no toys are used. All the young girl does is move around and do a few poses without showing her full face. :FacePalm:

And then Emily mentions

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I find it odd some are upset with the cam girl... The Cam girl doesn't remove her underwear, and no toys are used. All the young girl does is move around and do a few poses without showing her full face. :FacePalm:

And then Emily mentions
Well

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah. Now we are talking about Camgirl who shares sexual content to other men and fuck other men at the same time. So then I'm out of the game. In the game I play, women are not shared with anyone in any way. Not through a camera and not physically. Not for women, not for men. "IF" this is a harem game, then the whole thing is fighting against it and I will walk out immediately with many other Harem brothers with me.

In some games it can be avoided, like College Bound, where the best character in the game has to be thrown out of the story when she is a camgirl, but here, apparently, it can't be avoided when the MC is willing to do all the shit with that slut.
Sorry, No she doesn't fuck other guys.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Sorry, No she doesn't fuck other guys.
In any case, it doesn't improve the status of this game one bit. This won't come to my computer anymore unless all that crap is removed. There will be no camgirls in the game I'm playing. At that point, the game ends if camgirl shit comes up in the game, unless it can be made avoidable or that slut can be made avoidable. I immediately lost interest in this game.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
"She talks softly and tries to seduce me.
I'm having a boner."

This was one of the most face slappingly awkward lines I have read.

e: oh, it gets more awkward :p
I'll just assume its a language barrier.

Last edited:

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
That's because you and I are looking for a harem game with a hint of realism. With female characters that are full-formed people as well as LIs.

Others just want a rotating group of adoring lovers that don't really have any aspirations other than being MC's girl and having him solve all of her problems. Total power fantasy wish fulfillment.

IMO, there are a few games that do #2 well so that it doesn't come across as insulting to the women in the game, but the end-game (MC with all girls at once) always requires a suspension of disbelief to be accepted. Magic, mind control, chosen-one type stuff make it more "realistic" than just having the girls say "we all love this one dude with a monster cock".

And then there is the subset of players who fancy themselves "alpha males" and will only gift themselves upon females who are untouched by the hands of other men. These ones we just ignore.
The females must not be the mothers, all pure and virgins as well. No one is allowed to be horny at any points of time. :KEK:

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021

Honestly, I like the game but at the moment, you're not missing much with the extra scenes. Maybe it's something in my run, but the Emily scene seems to be almost identical to the one in Recall. Camila's scene, you're just imagining her naked. Elianna, you massage with her while your dick is close to her and she orgasms. I'm glad I waited a bit for this Elite version. There is potential if they add something to Pamela's scene, but for I might stick with the regular version. Will revisit after a few updates.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes