VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
...nothing worse than being forced to have SEX with a girl????
OH NO! NO! NO! LORDY, LORDY, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
"nothing worse in these types of games" is what I said so 1st you should learn how to read. 2nd not everyone is a caveman that would fuck anything with a hole. Sex workers of any kind aren't partners respectable men are interested in and not every guy wants a one and done.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
"nothing worse in these types of games" is what I said so 1st you should learn how to read. 2nd not everyone is a caveman that would fuck anything with a hole. Sex workers of any kind aren't partners respectable men are interested in and not every guy wants a one and done.
Well the moment the MC followed the girl into the library and got a blowjob just like this, I understood that this game is not for me.
All it can be is just a collection of fuck for no reason but give the thirsty teenagers a boner, I'm too old for that.
The first rule in that kind of teaching job is that you are not allowed to have any private relationships with you students for obvious reasons.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well not bad but needs more by way of choices, no-one would blindly put his career on the line to let a spoilt rich kid suck him off in school, as well he may not like some of the women so he should have a say in who he wants as well as the choice to be a player for those who like that sort of thing, and also the dev needs to tell if there will be any NTR in this story
SAY NO TO NTR

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There are plenty of errors in this story as well - I did not kiss julia and when next with Em it says I did, also I did not ask to learn the sensual massage with Elianna, but later she came over and said she learned it and wants to practice it on the MC - Stories that cannot even keep the few choices straight are really badly written - Dev you need to go over the English translation as well as keep paths with choices correct to the choice made. and finally many people do not like cam girls - Alissa should be able to be avoided or at least say NO to helping her with her sick online sex

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
In case you're talking about how to proceed in this scene, you need to pass your cursor over each pair. You'll notice as you do it, that they highlight. Clicking on each highlighted pair will enable you to join their conversation. Hope that helps if that's what your problem is.
No, didn't do it.

"I just talked to them a while ago" comes up any time I try anything.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes