VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well i wanted to like the game and it has it's good moments, but the writing feels often really juvenile, oh she looks so hot etc etc.
As for the LI's, 8 currently, i only like two, one other isn't bad but the loocks...
The choices feel like they make no difference, that is if you are given a choice.

My expirience with the LI's while playing
The LI's.

Yui :
Imo just boring and completely unattractive in my books, luckily not much content with her.

Leyla :
Seriously give me a choice to tell her to fuck off. I neither find her attractive, i don't like slutty LI's and of course you have forced sexual content with her...which is an absolute no

Elianna :
She's ok, not to slutty and overall good character, great model...if it wouldn't be for her face which makes her ugly imo.

Emily :
one character i really liked...until it comes out she is mainly lesbian, she is in a relationship all along and no she don't want to date the MC she want to date a girl (the camwhore is her gf), MC is her sidekick... great one of the good LI's for the trash.
Now one would maybe think the MC would be a bit angry about that, his reaction to this revalation ''oh they look so hot together....:poop:''
You get a choice to reject two sexual acts thats all, the MC still views her as fuckbudy, they still plan on fucking, you still get dreams about the MC watching a lesbian scene and fucking her, even if he never did those as i rejected both scenes...seriously, give me a choice to end that path, not only the sex scenes. I have no interest in playing third wheel, neither in a throuple, nor watching voyeur lesbian scenes and i have no interest in being her fuckbuddy.

Alissa :
The cam whore and gf of Emily, not much else to say really, pass...ah yes, give me a choice to not help her with her cam show.
I don't give a fuck about her or her ''career'', and after that revalation that Emily was doing her all along i also don't want to help her, at all.

Pamela :
The half sister, or not...
After meeting her i thought, yay maybe not an insta slut as she is the sister...2 min later you find her sleeping in MC's bed with a sex toy, yeah she can't sleep without masturabating :rolleyes:
Ok...still let's see, hey i stay two weeks, oh my job is secret i can't tell you...
Oh no just get info i can only stay a few days more. The next day, just got a call it's my last day, evening hey lets fuck...seriously.
But it get's even better, next moring after MC fucked her she is gone, blocked the MC on her phone and when the MC calls his mother you get told ''now you are ready so i tell you the thruth, she isn't your sister at all, of course she knows you are the only who doesn't"...seriously :KEK:

Really fuck her she can stay wherever, the only good thing about her was being the sister now she is just a insta slut like some others, one which pissed me off more than a bit with the stunt she pulls.

Lisa :
one of 2 LI's which i like, just had her 18 birthday, nice, not to slutty, gamer girl. Saddly way to less content with her

Camilla :
Best LI imo. Started as ice queen, but comes around nicely, one of the best locking girls.
Also the only LI in the game which has something resembling a romantic relationship and not ''hey, let me suck your dick''.
Coming up a several day trip with her to japan.

Anna :
Not sure if she is a LI, i think she will be thought. Barely any content, but she seems one of the more interesting LI's also not slutty...yet.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i dont get where comes the ideas from that everybody knows secrets about you and family but noone tells you....you play a mc character but in real he is only a sidekick?! not my cup of story....who would live with folks that dont really respect or cherish you...naaahh better not dl this is headache

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well it doesn't have a harem tag, so if you reject a girl and she goes off elsewhere sounds fair to me, also Stranded Dick a game I used to play had no NTR tag, until the dev added in one scene miles into a grindy as fuck sandbox game.

You know what they say, when you assume, you make yourself out to be retarded.
Shit, I didn't know that about Stranded Dick. Thanks for the heads up...I'm glad I stopped playing a few updates back.

Reactions: Havik79

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
OK: My game ended here. A very promising start turned into complete crap in a second. Then, when no option has been given to tell that slut. Fuck you, I won't help you to whore on the Internet through a camera. If there was a chance to kick that whore out of the story, the game could continue. But now the game is removed from my computer. camgirlwhore always force delete game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
The English is decent, the renders are good, half the girls are cute, but the story is kind of all over the place, and the writing is atrocious, there's just no flow and nothing comes across as natural. That said, MC is going to Japan next update, let's see what that's like for him.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I like Camilla ... but when she seems to accept the date with MC she teases him and leaves with another asshole. This reminds me that NTR exists. This game also goes directly to the separate garbage collection.
Are you talking about when she leaves with her Gay nephew? Dude, you are either extremely sensitive when it comes to NTR, or you don't even know what it really means.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Shit, I didn't know that about Stranded Dick. Thanks for the heads up...I'm glad I stopped playing a few updates back.
I did hear the dude (forget name) who had all the mods for it, mention he might be able to make a mod to skip the scene, but yeah, how fucking grindy it is to add ntr way into the game was a shocker.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So you can't remove the in-game ads, but is there a way to remove the automatic browser opening? I'm very not okay with that type of behavior in H-games.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This game deserves more love. There are quite a few good LIs and I think the game is easily in the Top 0.5%.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes