VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
reading through the thread the big problems people seem tomhave with this game are the camgirls stuff and being forced into scenes they dont want
I dropped it for 2 reasons. One it needs a proofreading pass, desperately. Two the girls are all too thin, not like medical attention needed, but there's no variety and I'm more into thiccc girls. Could get past 2 if not for 1.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Good Instructor Frenzy [v0.60] [LovelyBone Productions]

Original size: 2.78GB
Repack size: 438MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).
Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone know what the future/planned tags are?
The game is almost a year old as this point, I'd say what you see in the tags is what is going to be, as there isn't anything listed diffeent on the dev sites or Itch for tags. The only thing of note is there are 2 versions like some games with an "elite" version.

TGIF is the regular version of the game that contains the whole story as it develops with satisfying scenes that you can enjoy.

TGIF [Elite] has more scenes and events that are not present in the regular version. The update will also have an interactive UI for the "Replay Viewer" for both versions and a "Plus+ Scene Viewer" for the Elite version. This version was created to show appreciation to the supporters. As the game develops, you will see a night and day difference in both versions.

Reactions: Dark Silence

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Damn, I've played so many other titles recently, I forgot how the relationships are handled... Does MC date (screw) all the girls, or is he forced to pick one girl, and pursue her (closing all the other paths from MC)? Also noticed there still is no harem tag...I guess this wont be a future path choice added later in the story?

Also, I guess there still is no mention of future tags (kinks) that will or potentially added later from the dev...one that I hope I don't see is the controversial three letter tag. (I mention it as it's been done by other dev's mid way into their project. ...:(... )

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn, I've played so many other titles recently, I forgot how the relationships are handled... Does MC date (screw) all the girls, or is he forced to pick one girl, and pursue her (closing all the other paths from MC)? Also noticed there still is no harem tag...I guess this wont be a future path choice added later in the story?

Also, I guess there still is no mention of future tags (kinks) that will be added from the dev...one that I hope I don't see is the controversial three letter tag. (I mention it as it's been done by other dev's mid way into their project. ...:(... )
Like I said above it's a year old come July. What's there is probably what it is, as it's a pretty vanilla game so far.

I guess if you are really interested and invested, you can try here.

As always, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the latest update. Feel free to leave a comment or join our Discord: to share your experience with other players and stay up-to-date on the latest news and updates, including the next release date.

Reactions: MrBenny

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Wow, the girl who barely knows him, pays the 150 bill, invites him to practically live with her, then tries to fuck him. I mean, he did made an awesome first impression by not even paying attention to them, having his pal invite them like he's in middle school, being a broke ass and then thinking on how to bail because he has to look for a house in the middle of the night....

I see this goes for full realism right off the bat.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetSatu

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is this still unavaoidable?
You can make it if you want, the ads are just the Patreon/Discord, you hve to click on them to open.

As for the quit browser open, you just edit a file to make it not do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't want to do that, just drop the screens.rpy in the folder called came, no need to extract the rpa.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can make it if you want, the ads are just the Patreon/Discord, you hve to click on them to open.

As for the quit browser open, you just edit a file to make it not do it.

If you don't want to do that, just drop the screens.rpy in the folder called came, no need to extract the rpa.
Does the game open a window itself or is it from clicking on the link?

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes