VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheGoodInstructorFrenzy-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Good Instructor Frenzy [v0.40] [LovelyBone Productions] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.07GB
Repack size: 438MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Meh, he's being super aggressive about it, but I for one am happy people like him post. It makes it easier for me at least to safely ignore a game. There's probably less overall whining in threads because of people like him at the end of the day. Just think how many more people would complain about it if it wasn't spelt out in the thread at some point?
Exactly. I want every opinion in the thread. It ain't the tags that determine whether or not I play a game. It's the comments.
Devs can play fast and loose with the tags, especially depending on their definition of NTR, and cheating. The comments tell the real story. Nothing pisses me off more than to run into a real deal-breaker halfway through the story that there ought to be a tag for, yet isn't. That's when I'm gonna hurt your feelings.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
I understand what you say, but I guess I don't really get it... afaik, you are not forced to pursue the camgirl as a LI, and it is made very clear who that is when you first meet them. I also can't get my head around being OK to play a male MC with a harem and at the same time labelling a camgirl a slut... is that not some form of hypocrisy?
In the narrow sense, yes. But in the bigger picture, it would only be hypocrisy if there weren't female protagonist games that do essentially the same thing. We don't play these games to imitate real life, either. I am not really into the harem route. I like to hook up with only the ones I like, then decide on one in particular later in the game. I do like to be able to reject any I'm not interested in.
I readily admit to making assumptions here, as I don't recall ever having actually played a female protagonist game, but I think the point remains.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So the scenes that are still locked are due to them being in the elite version and not from my choices?

nakeXFactor

Jul 26, 2022
So the scenes that are still locked are due to them being in the elite version and not from my choices?
If there is a lock scene, it is likely that it was your action that caused it. As far as I am aware, the Play+ next to Recall in the Elite version does not have any locked scenes.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If there is a lock scene, it is likely that it was your action that caused it. As far as I am aware, the Play+ next to Recall in the Elite version does not have any locked scenes.
There is a scene with Eliana I think is her name in the last update called by the book, but I didn't get it. She's been my favorite since she was introduced so it's confusing not sure where I could've missed points.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but the MC's thoughts don't seem to be italicized enough to really notice the difference between thoughts and spoken words. Maybe they should be in parenthesis, or something else. There isn't that big of a difference between the italicized font and regular font.

Reactions: Staticblue1
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes