4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
YES! There IS a 3-some scene with Susan/MC/Todd.
Not Sure Where you are Story wise; But The 3-some takes place Before "Belle of the Ball" achievement.
and Before MC can earn Red bracelet.

1st - on a Friday Date night with Susan - Susan will state that She needs to be f*cked with big dick.
When MC goes to visit Gym on Wed Evening, or Sun morning.
She is both, trying prep herself for Nazarov meeting (BJ), and helping Susan.
Talking with Todd, privately, MC has 3 choices.
IF it is Wed night - Choose 'help Susan'; then That Friday Night Todd will come over. (3-some); then Sunday Is the Ball
Just a slight clarification: it really only depends on the chastity cage. Once Susan discovers the cage she opens up about being in dire need of a good fucking. This allows one to purchase the strapon to do the deed oneself and also to bring it up with Todd to have him come over and literally bang ones girlfriend (see these posts).

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just a slight clarification: it really only depends on the chastity cage. Once Susan discovers the cage she opens up about being in dire need of a good fucking. This allows one to purchase the strapon to do the deed oneself and also to bring it up with Todd to have him come over and literally bang ones girlfriend (see these posts).
It Is Clear That MC Is Unable to f*ck Susan,..(by size, or inability to get an erection) Regardless of Chastity cage.
So, there Is No Choice but to purchase strap-on)
But I was answering a question regarding Susan, Todd & 3-some.

You know,... I Completely Forgot about the Strap-on from Fem World.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
one thing i don't understand and i just started the game is
The game centers on the themes of feminization and sissification.
so why do u need to train with todd and being gay or gain Homosexuality
it's not making any sense with the above quote
and if u don't train with him you can't progress the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: ibizadalton

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
one thing i don't understand and i just started the game is

Training with Todd has Nothing to do with THAT yet.
At The beginning of game,... It Is Just 2 guys who are "childhood"/ Best Friends.
Todd talked MC into joining the Gym; and Todd is MC's personal trainer.
Just Working Out/ getting MC into shape.

It Isn't until after MC started working as a waitress that the "Homosexuality" comes into play.

Todd giving MC the female training outfit. Which the MC flat out Refused to wear!
And Todd IS a little to 'hands on' with MC.

It Is Unclear What the 'sexual dynamic' Is Todd and MC?
Is Todd Bi-sexual? It is obvious he likes girls,..
Is Todd gay and 'has not cum out of the closet'?
(The Only person Todd has Ever seemed interested in was Our MC,...)

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Training with Todd has Nothing to do with THAT yet.
At The beginning of game,... It Is Just 2 guys who are "childhood"/ Best Friends.
Todd talked MC into joining the Gym; and Todd is MC's personal trainer.
Just Working Out/ getting MC into shape.

It Isn't until after MC started working as a waitress that the "Homosexuality" comes into play.

Todd giving MC the female training outfit. Which the MC flat out Refused to wear!
And Todd IS a little to 'hands on' with MC.

It Is Unclear What the 'sexual dynamic' Is Todd and MC?
Is Todd Bi-sexual? It is obvious he likes girls,..
Is Todd gay and 'has not cum out of the closet'?
(The Only person Todd has Ever seemed interested in was Our MC,...)
I think the problem here is that once you become bisexual, there is no heterosexual or homosexual score. Yet somehow, you can increase your bisexuality score. Unless the game designer decides that eventually, your attraction to girls will fade, there is really no clear indication. Maybe Todd does like en but only if they dress up as girls or even better, he is willing to date a transwoman as certain people are okay with it. Think about it. It's only after you start wearing feminine clothing and start to look like a girl that Todd starts to gain a crush on you. But I haven't gone out of the way to take the masculine pills because I don't think there is a way to keep on playing normally without increased difficulty. What I'd suggest is that there should be a masculine and feminine score along with just keeping the homosexuality and heterosexuality score instead of changing it into just bisexuality. That way, we get to see how Todd would react if say you go back to being a man or decide to go all the way and become fully female.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
It's only after you start wearing feminine clothing and start to look like a girl that Todd starts to gain a crush on you.
Just a tiny correction. Todd does at one or two points say he always wanted the MC (sexually mostly but romantically is also implied), so it's not a crush that suddenly starts when you wear the female gym clothes. I think getting you in the clothes just makes him realize his fantasies have a chance of becoming a reality, so he starts pushing the MC more and more. But yes, he seems to only want to make moves on a female-presenting MC, though he doesn't seem to mind giving the MC handjobs or otherwise playing with their dick/boyclit.

Sissification usually (but not always I guess) goes hand in hand with getting the sissy to love dudes or at least their dicks, and taking dick/blowing dick. So starting the MC off with slowly noticing their best friend is a sexy dude and getting turned on by them, makes sense.

I think the confusing part is that homosexuality score though, you're right. I can only assume because at that point the MC hasn't fully accepted themselves as being a woman yet, they are technically still a straight man or at least a femboy and so them liking other dudes and wanting to suck/fuck/touch other guys is giving them more and more homosexuality points. Buuut, the MC never actually stops being attracted to women so that stat probably should've always just been the bisexual stat and the more shit you do with Todd and other guys, the more your MC slides from straight to bisexual. -I just saw that you said you're still in the beginning stages of the game. Eventually the homosexuality/heterosexuality stat goes away and the bisexual stat takes its place.

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I think the problem here is that once you become bisexual, there is no heterosexual or homosexual score. Yet somehow, you can increase your bisexuality score. Unless the game designer decides that eventually, your attraction to girls will fade, there is really no clear indication. Maybe Todd does like en but only if they dress up as girls or even better, he is willing to date a transwoman as certain people are okay with it. Think about it. It's only after you start wearing feminine clothing and start to look like a girl that Todd starts to gain a crush on you. But I haven't gone out of the way to take the masculine pills because I don't think there is a way to keep on playing normally without increased difficulty. What I'd suggest is that there should be a masculine and feminine score along with just keeping the homosexuality and heterosexuality score instead of changing it into just bisexuality. That way, we get to see how Todd would react if say you go back to being a man or decide to go all the way and become fully female.
Regarding the Bisexuality score:
4. Yeah, still playing with the sexuality thing. Your heterosexuality drops and your homosexuality rises until they meet and merge, making you just plain bisexual. Then your bisexuality's increase reflects your confidence, courage, and acceptance of your new sexuality and sexual role. I know it's not perfect yet. I'm not trying to align it with the Kinsey Scale.
Now, as for Todd: according to him you need proper gym clothes for an effective work-out and the only unused free outfit they have left at the gym is the girly one. If you skip going to the gym on Wednesday, thus starting the story line on the following Sunday, you are also very likely to not outright refuse to be wearing it next time:
Normally, there's no way you'd put on a girl's gym uniform. But now, you can't help but feel curious about what it would feel like. That tight fabric. The girly color of the sports bra on your chest. You shiver, a strange sense of anticipation running down your back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it's wearing the leggings which has him eying your tight ass… and the rest, as they say, is history. :giggle:

Musikx

Sep 27, 2017
How far are we talking here? This okay?

Day 100 | Bi 6, Fem 6 | $7.9k | missing Achievements: #7, #9, #11, #12 | loyal Susan
Has just been to the locksmith with Katie (soo hawt!) after attending the ball, not that far with Lexi (because I hadn't realized that one could push back both the mob payment as well as the friday date well into the night, but on the other hand) very far with Sapphire.

'Her Body, A Canvas' isn't that hard to achieve (and 0.4.2 has made it somewhat easier for you ;) ) but the latter two seem to require certain actions at a specific point in time… ah well, see this post for spoilers.
That's perfect! Thanks! I was around by day 110.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Since I was able to grab the Key from the Boss, my mindset has shifted from the MC being a Sissy to being a trans/bi-sexual who plays a Sissy when at work to please the Boss.
Now he/she can fully blossom and move forward with just about any of the in-game characters in any way they see fit.

Todd, Susan, Katie... all work for my MC :>) (although Katie is whom I would like to wind up with)
(just my opinion and play-style!)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
One thing I find implausible is the chastity key and the whole plotline about how it ends up in a safe and needs to be copied. It's a stretch that only one person can be used to copy it. It's a stretch that the process will take something like 5 days to accomplish. Its totally unrealistic that the key can be missing from the safe and that that does not get noticed for such a long time.

Let's be serious here. These things likely get pumped out by the millions in some Chinese Factory and can probably be opened by the same key that gets used for those industrial toilet paper dispensers. Any idiot with a phone and an internet connection can probably figure out how to pick one open with a dental pick and a screwdriver.

The Making of a Slut VN also suffers from this silly plot point.

danypad

Aug 5, 2019
HI everyone! i'm in a loop wit the Olivia-Cade corruption route. i will make my question under spoiler alert!
thx for all the people who will respond me :*

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
One thing I find implausible is the chastity key and the whole plotline about how it ends up in a safe and needs to be copied. It's a stretch that only one person can be used to copy it. It's a stretch that the process will take something like 5 days to accomplish. Its totally unrealistic that the key can be missing from the safe and that that does not get noticed for such a long time.

Let's be serious here. These things likely get pumped out by the millions in some Chinese Factory and can probably be opened by the same key that gets used for those industrial toilet paper dispensers. Any idiot with a phone and an internet connection can probably figure out how to pick one open with a dental pick and a screwdriver.

The Making of a Slut VN also suffers from this silly plot point.
The world of industrial toilet paper dispenser locking mechanisms is probably way more diverse than the hidden locks of chastity cages world: of the five I ordered in China all but one came with locks sharing the exact same keyhole and pin configuration. If the tail end of the lock is reachable they can even be picked with a single improvised tool (see ). Copying the key is a much safer choice though (see ), especially if one's life depended on it. But seeing as games normally won't bother with the details of involuntary (or) long-term chastity – like hygiene or the possible need of anti-shedding devices for instance – I don't expect them to be hyper accurate about locksmithing either.

Maybe the whole affair would work out better if the plan could only be set in motion on a friday: with the locksmith not willing to do the work on the spot (as he just obtained the One Fap Material to rule them all) and putting it off till Monday, the Saturday shift (possibly made mandatory by Katie so as not to rouse suspicion seeing as one just earned the red bracelet) will be spent being a nervous mess periodically checking the stairs knowing that at any time Nazarov might realize that the key went missing… Or something like that.

Reactions: gnorri

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How do you change for the gym, when you do not have access to the locker room
Well, if you haven't broken your game somehow it happens automatically as part of the narrative upon joining Todd on the main floor.
Only after you've been registered as a woman do you actually need to head to the locker room yourself.
To be fair though, this changes practically nothing as it's still one simple action to get changed…

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So, you have to get chastity and get cucked in this game or what?
Yes on the former, no on the latter.

The chastity cage is a major plot point and non-negotiable (well, as far as russian mobsters threatening your life is non-negotiable to you), being cucked by Olivier on the other hand is easily avoided with subtle but firm guidance of your girlfriend. Just cock block him every chance you get, including those times where he isn't actually present, and you should be golden. This (the loyal Susan path) also opens up the possibility of sharing Susan with Todd, which to my mind is among the hottest scenes of the game. Though your mileage may vary, of course.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yes on the former, no on the latter.

The chastity cage is a major plot point and non-negotiable (well, as far as russian mobsters threatening your life is non-negotiable to you), being cucked by Olivier on the other hand is easily avoided with subtle but firm guidance of your girlfriend. Just cock block him every chance you get, including those times where he isn't actually present, and you should be golden. This (the loyal Susan path) also opens up the possibility of sharing Susan with Todd, which to my mind is among the hottest scenes of the game. Though your mileage may vary, of course.
Man, for once I'd like it if the MC was the one doing the sissification and it didn't always end up the same. So I gave it a go and it let me choose between continuing feminization and going male and before to pick a lady to talk to about the boobs

Are any of these real choices?

edit: So choosing male leads to a comedy ending, ok. I guess the "devoted" images are for being a cuck and that's the only ending featuring that despite the GF hinting you got her pregnant :/

Last edited:

GenericScreenName

Feb 10, 2020
I'm very much enjoying this game so far! Picked it up late - started playing for the first time a week or so ago - so I'm late to the party, I know, but it's entertaining. For me, it's the right blend of willing/cute/happy and coercive/manipulative. The opposite of some other people, I was actually worried it'd be a little too vanilla for my tastes. I haven't explored many of the alternate routes yet (I did full refusal to get an early ending and laughed, then started a run where I just go all in), but I appreciate that there are opportunities to head off some content that may not be enjoyable or push the experience in a direction players might not want to see. It's a bit much, sometimes - especially the university classes! :p - but I enjoy the game as satire and, along those lines, how ridiculous it sometimes is.

Like some players, I'm bisexual, so I understand early descriptions of sexuality being off-putting. During early states, where you're more "heterosexual" than "homosexual" (so, like, a Kinsey 1 or 2), the text expresses a lowered attraction to women. Before you even get a "bisexuality" score, you're described as having a hard time maintaining arousal when you're just looking at women, and I definitely get what you said earlier about MC being confused and distracted by evolving sexual tastes, and it certainly leads to some entertaining D/s and humiliation content with Susan, but it reads as odd, perhaps not as intended, and probably not the experience most bisexual people have with exploring their sexuality. But it's all satirical/fantastical/exaggerated anyway, so it fits the overall experience of the game.

Definitely been getting a great deal of enjoyment out of this one, so kudos! The weird bit of pedantry that actually brought me here, though: when consulting Bella at Tapestry about trans flag tattoos, the second option - the pink/purple/blue butterly - is actually the bisexual pride flag. The MC is bisexual, but it's not really what Lexi was looking for in a tattoo. Not really a huge issue, or game-breaking, but I thought you might want to know. :p

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
This game is fantastic. Can someone advise me similar games to this one? I like these HTML transformation games but not the complex ones with many places to go, rather those that are more of a visual novel focusing on the story like this one with many real life gifs. Making of a Slut is another favorite to me. Anything similar to those?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes