4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Catherine66

Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to buy nail polish and makeup kit ? When I go to Fem world it says its too feminine for mc to buy, is there a way to increase femininity aside from the main events?

Edit: im already at the quest to buy them in the cauldron btw

BushedBear

Feb 26, 2023
A year with no update and he's just now telling people to cut back on paying him that's pretty wild. I mean I respect they said anything at all but still if this isn't your main source of income and you're not progressing the game the polite thing would have been to tell your supporters this long before now.

Adding the sex swap was, in hindsight, not a good call. I mean it's awesome and it's working well. But it requires a ton of work when I really should just be wrapping up the plot, the relationships, and the game. That's what people want. Hindsight 20/20
Besides the dev himself who would say that wasn't a good call... I think most people want all the options you'll give them and also want a fleshed out end game. What the people want is updates lol. This statement just sounds like the devs regret for his focus and not being done with it rather than what the people want.

Gulli88

Jul 19, 2017
A year with no update and he's just now telling people to cut back on paying him that's pretty wild. I mean I respect they said anything at all but still if this isn't your main source of income and you're not progressing the game the polite thing would have been to tell your supporters this long before now.
He already did mention it earlier that he would understand that people would stop paying him as he had no idea on when exactly the next update was really going to be hear. Did this months ago...

orellion

May 12, 2023
It's a basic problem of the scope within decision trees in stories scaling appallingly. Here's a fascinating article about mapping the paths in old-school choose your own adventure books:

The early authors in the CYOA books like Packard and Montgomery were such brilliantly good writers. Looking at these maps, kind of surprising though that the branches almost never reconnect at a certain point.

Reactions: Pamphlet

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Yeah, a lot of modern commercial computer games loop a lot of branches together with minor flags to stitch together minor voice lines and epilogue cards to add spice to a few basic endings. I remember everybody pretending that the original concept of Mass Effect wasn't obviously doomed . . . ;p

Reactions: badreddine.belanour

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
It's a scam bro.
I don't think it's quite fair to call it a scam - he's literally recommended unsubbing, it's not like he's begging people to keep subscribing to pay for kidney surgery or whatever.

It's just a plain ol' dead project - one of so many that had grand ideas until Real Life got in the way and the momentum stopped, and then it couldn't be spun back up again. It stings more than most because it got a lot further than many other similar projects, and now it's clear that the dev just isn't fundamentally interested in it enough to keep pursuing it.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I don't think it's quite fair to call it a scam - he's literally recommended unsubbing, it's not like he's begging people to keep subscribing to pay for kidney surgery or whatever.

It's just a plain ol' dead project - one of so many that had grand ideas until Real Life got in the way and the momentum stopped, and then it couldn't be spun back up again. It stings more than most because it got a lot further than many other similar projects, and now it's clear that the dev just isn't fundamentally interested in it enough to keep pursuing it.
Then someone else should pick it up and give it the care it deserves instead of letting it waste away in the void.

Reactions: GordoFaper

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

you have to stay confident, keep hope. the game stops and others arrive, it comes and goes, that's life

orellion

May 12, 2023

The real life work is part of the reason, but not all of it. Lobsterman began working on two other games in 2022 - Battle Quest and Girl spy. These were not small games either by any stretch, and were many hundreds of hours in development time. It's pretty clear he was feeling either burnt out or at a loss for ideas for his main project, The Good Son.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hey, forgive my ignorance and without offending anyone but why every time I come to check this forum there is always someone mentioning how this game was abandoned, that the creator of the game only abuses his subscribers and now that someone else should pick up this game ............................ If I'm not mistaken, the creator of the game said that it was going to take time to give the last update of the game, also This creator has never delivered on the date he said he would, so I really don't understand why it seems as if the author has always been punctual and that being late with the last update is the end of the world.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hey, forgive my ignorance and without offending anyone but why every time I come to check this forum there is always someone mentioning how this game was abandoned, that the creator of the game only abuses his subscribers and now that someone else should pick up this game ............................ If I'm not mistaken, the creator of the game said that it was going to take time to give the last update of the game, also This creator has never delivered on the date he said he would, so I really don't understand why it seems as if the author has always been punctual and that being late with the last update is the end of the world.
people can't read, and those that can just want to whine

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes